"Model removal" bugged for scope when using dynami scaling

screen taken by PC
there from the beginnign apeared last logg in on evry scobe before only on sniper

HOST-CLIENT
i discovered its becouse of low FPS and adaptation make problem.
wy aply that removal to the model insteread
later after here i see its the same bug here

All of the scopes with mods or not, looks like this for me, that they are “shifted” to the right almoste. the are still accurate but the view is terrible,

then the acog sights are rendering the ironsights and not glowing. (dont know if it should)
and you can se that on the acog picture there is missing a half moon of the image in the right down corner.

(Edit, just dont have dynamic resolution on and it will work)

1 Like

The ACOG doesn’t glow and it really should. Perhaps a faint glow for the low end ones, but brighter and sharper for the higher end ones.

As for your other problem, that’s messed up. I haven’t had that happen to me yet.

Are you using your’s monitor native resolution? or are you using higher and sampling it down to native?

I’m using the recommended resolution for my monitor, when i turn the resolution down, and then back up again it’s good for about 1 sec then it goes back to it’s glitchy state. thanks for the respond tho.

(Edit) i just turned off dynamic resolution and its back to normal , lol… but still it shouldn’t do that i suppose?

i have encauntered the poroblem mut togling off mean the game goes from 24FPS “good” to a slomotion at 14FPS thei dont have fixed also that problem occured later in advanced stage

I guess there are not many low-end players, and i’m one of those, that’s why I open this thread, to discuss some problems that occur with dynamic resolution, which are more common than it seems.
For example long-range sights bugged, in which the glass is moved and only 3/4 of the image is seen.

Topics with bugged out scopes while dynamic scaling is enabled, merged.

Also, tagged the topic as “recurring issue” since initial topic was made more than 2 years ago.

@SR_knivspark care to look into this matter? :slightly_smiling_face:

//Mod

1 Like