More storage, Scrapping, Mark for scrapping, scrap all option

Feature Request add more STORAGE lvl upgrades or increase the current ones there should be at least 2k-2500 for main and at least half that for the crafting mat recycler storage. It just feels very limited and it makes it so dam annoying with all the micro managing you have to do with this game with storage being full nonstop. I almost wish there was a separate storage like a trash bin that you could dump weapons into. Then later you could have that menu pop up in the recycler and just scrap it all. Or either like previously mentioned by another user locking the weapons/attachments etc that you dont want to get accidentally scrapped. That way you could just scrap and not have to worry. Maybe even have a mark for scrapping option and then just go to the recycler and select to scrap all that are marked for scrapping. Thoughts?

1 Like

Regarding more storage: No
But the other options for scraping Sound interesting.

1 Like

Due to augmentations being expensive and you have to go back and forwards because guns takes too much storage. I would say that they should need to fix the storage optimization problem. If they don’t then new content like guns is gonna make it worse.

In 2022 I had no issues with storages but now to due so many dlcs increasing the chances for more guns is a problem.

1 Like