More than 1 reaper on the map

Is it possible to have 1 reaper in all regions of the map at the same time?

IDK but probably not I have only ever got 1 to spawn so far, anyone else got anything more uselful to say to this good fellow?

1 Like

I am pretty sure there can only be one reaper on the map. As 2 people have said that they have gotten a reaper right after killing one. Which seems to me that you can only have one at a time. If you could have two, they would have gotten the reaper before the other was dead. Though there appears to be no cooldown on how long till you can get one.

2 Likes

We had a group today kill one reaper, ( guerrilla level) and as soon as we killed it another one spawned , within 200 meters of the first one. We literally would of had 2 corpses in the field if the host di not have the game crash twice(PS4)

The reaper is unique, will only spawn 1 at a time.
I have managed to spawn multiple reapers in one session, effectively having more than one reaper corpse, but they do despawn after a while, possibly by leaving the area.

OK, so in today stream we could see more than one Reaper on the map, so I guess it should be stated that the limit is one per region… unless Pontus is cheating :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That´s good news!
I hope it´s one per region and not per game…

With question answered, i’ll lock this topic. :lock:

//Mod

Just opening this topic to reply to @0L0,
It is NOT one per region, it’s one per game. Pontus was indeed cheating when he spawned 6 Reapers in the latest dev stream.
You can not get multiple Reapers to spawn at the same time in normal gameplay.

5 Likes