More tips and tricks!

Hey all, I’ve made my fourth tips and tricks video for generation zero and thought i’d share it here to reach as many players as i can.
In this video i show you how to dodge and counter hunters in a way that just absolutely dominates them, i show you how to corner peek and use the new tank AI against it! plus much more, hopefully you guys enjoy the tips and if any of you have tips to share as always feel free to post em’ here so we can help new and old players alike :slight_smile:

Was this video made before or after the August update?

Both, but i took an extra day to test and make sure everything worked properly before putting this out :slight_smile: All tips are still working in August, and same for my previous tips too!

1 Like

Let’s hope the Machines don’t watch your video’s or we’re in trouble :smile:

4 Likes

Hey they could learn a thing or two amirite? haha except for hunters, that counter is too nice to give up. :smiley:
But seriously, just for the last tip, i think tank bull running should become an official GZ sport.

2 Likes

Maybe I should take a break playing the game … I actually read “more tips and ticks!” … :thinking:

3 Likes

Is there auto-peeking in the game?

Btw, what is it with these youtube guys and the need for super loud annoying music?

Corner peeking was seemingly removed in the October update.

Huh, that makes sense.

Btw, you could dial down your music a notch. I appreciate your guides, but the volume tends to be kind of annoying. I am used to playing videos at 1.5 speed, but always messing with the volume in between commentary is kind of a hassle.

@tene How are you capable of seeing your character in 3rd person? Or is it a friends toon ?

1 Like

Using the emote wheel @WarpigX9 , you have to pick an emote from the menu to get 3rd person, that plus camera mode and you get to frame some real nice shots/footage :smiley: It’s just L1 on ps4 to get to the wheel

1 Like

@tene ty. I’ll be doing this later tonight!

1 Like

No problem man, if you take any screenshots you’re proud of post em here for us all to admire! :smiley:

1 Like