More Vehicle Types to put around the map

So That title huh? It was pretty vague. So let me explain, currently in Generation zero we only see The “Volvo” and “Saab” Cars, not their actual name in-game but lets proceed.

So cars consist of the:

270 Volvo from 1988

Saab 900 from 1988

Volvo FL Trucks 1988

And the- Oh thats it?

Ok now for Armoured Vehicles then,

Oh. Only The Stridsvagn 103, Btw who hurt the person modelling it… Its dimensions are very warped…

Who hurt you…

Anyway lets not dwell over that. Im here to talk about the fact that Generation zero needs some new Vehicle models to compliment the In-game vehicles. So here is a list of my Suggestions.

Cars

Volvo Valpen” or “Personlastterrängbil 903” In the Swedish Army, Served 1960-1990s
fun fact:
It got the name: “Volvo puppy” Due to its Large wheels compared to the car, alike a puppies droopy ears.

The real truck for the Swedish army, the “Terränglastbil 934

Motorcykel

Thats it for cars.

Armoured Vehicles.

Bandvagn 206” A simple tracked troop carrier. That was used for alot of things. From troop transport, Ambulance, Radar & Radio survailence, Mobile Mortar system. On top of its good mobility it was amphibious. First used in 1980 and is still in service today. Both in the Military and Civilian market its a greatly valued addition.

Armoured Fighting vehicles

Pansarbandvagn 302” Is a Armed Tracked Troop carrier, Meaning it can carry soldiers while protecting the from small-arms fire and shrappnel. Its equipped with a 20mm Akan m/47D Repurposed from the Saab J29 Fighter aircraft.

And finally what we all have been waiting for. I present.

Infanterikanonvagn 91

The Light tank of the Swedish Army. Used as a highly mobile Assault gun, with Infantry As its main Goal to protect, it was also used to Deal with armoured targets, with HEAT rounds. And with softer targets using HE munitions.

Now for Civilian Cars:

Volvo 240 DL, More sporty Volvo for the common man.

Volvo 340 DL 1988, Small Volvo

And thats it folks, Please share what vehicle you would like to see in this game. As long as it makes sense, Not a foreign car since they were not common to see in the slightest. What can i say, Sweden really likes Volvo. Anyway ill see ya on the flipside Peace!!

3 Likes

Personally for Swedish civilian cars I’d like more Saab’s too! maybe a urSaab that’s occasionally around, you’d need the svelte Volvo P1800, and personally, if we can go a bit international… can’t go wrong with a Beetle!

1 Like

Or old American classics since they have a huge culture here in sweden. The old 50-60s
We call the “Raggarbil” and the people driving them “Raggare”

1 Like

That would definitly be a thing for a players car, if we would get useable cars. :+1:

I dont think they will do this.
But it would make the game a bit more interesting!

At least 2 more civilian vehicle models and 3 more military vehicle models

1 Like

Yes, diversity can change a lot.

I think we should also get some more airplanes with :

The AJ Saab 37 Viggen
téléchargement

The CH46 SeaKnight

These vehicles would really help to add to the ambiance scattered all around the map

1 Like