MotorBike issue

Console: Xbox series X

For some reason when I was playing recently I had 2 moments of this bike issue, I was trying to use the motorbikes (specifically the Lodjur offroad bike and the Motsånd armoured bike) and I was driving from the saltholmen Church in the archipelago region and the Nydala safe house in the farmlands region, then suddenly the game crashes and sends me to the xbox home menu, has anyone got similar experiences?

1 Like

Update 1/?:
Glitch continues and its become so bad that im worried about playing the game again, the glitch continues to hapoen on the different motorcycles and so far it seems to be all of the bikes, I havent tried the base game moped yet, i’ll make another update if it has happened

1 Like

Update 2/??:
Used the base game moped and for a while nothing happened until I spawned the dirt bike and used it to drive to a rival but instead it crashed once i hit a truck, so i hope this either gets patcged or someone has a fix

1 Like

There were reports of framedrops and similar issues when using motorbikes in the past.

Is the game installed on internal or external memory?
Do you use wifi or cable connection?
What’s yourr FOV setting in game?
Did you try to… Clear the consoles cache, to rebuild the memory or what else is possible on xbox?

Sounds like an issue where the console isn’t able to read/write all the necessary data to build the scenery fast enough, while driving as fast.

1 Like

I have it downloaded on external, i did it before with no known issues and my FOV is at 80, so maybe i should decrease it so it can load easier maybe, thanks for the help!

2 Likes

I had the game on PS5 on an external usb3.0 drive first, too. Worked, but had random crashes from time to time. After moving the game to internal storage, there were no more crashes… Just those caused by known bugs.

1 Like