Multiplayer games experience many issues with loot containers

Just some observations I’ve noticed after playing a good 20 hours of multiplayer with my friends:

Non-host players in multiplayer consistently have bugged-out containers that contain nothing/never register as already looted, or are inaccessible props that can’t be looted. If they can loot a container and actually get contents, non-host players frequently receive flashlights (and other unique items like bunker keycodes) despite already having the item/having the max needed.

Also one I’ve personally experienced (I’m not sure if this happens in single player), accessing a machine corpse without looting can sometimes render it unlootable afterwards and wastes the items inside the corpse, which is annoying if you’re trying to manage inventory to make space. I’ve lost several drops from my first few Tank kills because of this. (I was host here)

Really enjoying the game, though I do think it should have been marked as early access, since it doesn’t feel completely polished. Hope these bugs can be fixed soon!

Template because I’m dummie:
Platform: PC

Steps To Reproduce: Join a multiplayer game, attempt to loot containers/corpses.

Images / Videos: N/A

Host or Client: Both (mostly Clients)

Players in your game: Had these issues with 2-4 people.

Specifications: W10, through Steam, varied hardware specs across Host/Client PCs.

3 Likes

Thanks for your report! From personal experience I can confirm that these are indeed known multiplayer issues and it will be looked into as soon as humanly possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. I have 100% extra ammo pick-up, but the host picks up way more ammo than me from ammo boxes, but I get more from the robots.