Multiplayer Issues in Steam test branch

Platform: Steam

Description: Reporting results using the test branch version of the game (info provided via Discord) regarding multiplayer issues.

Steps To Reproduce: See below.

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 2, Host (myself) and client

Specifications: Win10, i913900k, Nvidia 4090 FE w/latest drivers, 64g Corsair DDR5, 4TB NVME. No overclocks, no mods.

So, had my usual stream last night (7/20), and we encountered a number of issues almost immediately. Below are clips and a screen shot of what we had happen:

So, all of this occurred pretty much as soon as my cohort joined joined the mp session game. He crashed out, then existed in two instances in the mp screen ( three later), was only visible via nameplate, and constantly drawn Ag4.
His companion seems to function as intended, even if it was following a ghost.

As it stands, mp isn’t working when the companion is deployed. So its either i play solo or ask players who connect to my game not bring out their new friend during mp sessions. Which…is a huge letdown seeing as how excellent the new companion is.

If you would like a copy of my save files, please provide me an email or ping me in Discord, and I can get them to you later this afternoon.

Let me know if you need anymore information as well.

2 Likes

Support Ticket submitted with attached files. Hope it helps.