Multiple bases but only defence at one

Did a search but couldn’t find any info.

I have three control points in south cost Region. Built a base at one of them. But when the score gets high enough for a base defence only one of the control points gets activated for a defence. Shouldn’t all be activated at the same time and when the score gets to low all are inactive? As of now the only point thats active is one where I haven’t built any defences. Do I need to do that defence and loose it in order for one of the others to get active?

For when you have multiple control points in a region, im fairly certain you can only get 1 at a time then after a hour has passed, you can get another base defence for another base you have in that region. Dont believe its a world hour cooldown so you should be able to get base defences normally in all regions without an hour passing between each.

I don’t really know how it works.
I have 6 bases in farmlands in my primary character. Currently at 4 of them I’m able to start a base defence mission.

They did get activated all at once, just one by one with a lot time between. I don’t know if it just depends on region level or score, or what else.

I just fought machines and from time to time a reaper or some rivals. I guess if the level or score gets high enough again, the next control point gets activated. But I don’t know.

It’s looking almost the same for forest and southcoast region, but just with less bases of course.

It is random. You might get a base defence at one of your bases and then as the region score increases you might get another base defence at another base that does not already have an active one, creation of a new FNIX base (if there are any neutral control points) or the levelling up of a FNIX base.

To add to the RNG, if you have less than 8 rivals then you might get another rival or a rival might level up. If you have a region score of over 21, 7 rivals and no Reaper in game , then one might spawn.

2 Likes