My anniversary and a smol giveaway

Today 2 years ago, I clicked a spoopy link in an email I’d gotten because I signed up for a newsletter in exchange for a pin at gamescom. It led me to the GZ discord, and these past two years, I’ve been watching the game and this community grow, evolve, improve and flourish:blush: It’s been an amazing time and I’ve been super honored to be here as a moderator, game tester and member of the fandom.
You’re all amazing and I love you :heart:

I’d like to give back to you all by giving away three GZ DLC keys of your choice!
I’m going to give the keys to the 3 people who congratulate me on this anniversary in the most creative way!
That can be a nice poem, a god tier meme, a song in my honor or whatever you like. Just be careful: You only get one shot, the first thing you send me counts :wink:
You have until Sunday evening, 18.10.2020, 20:00 EST

It would be best if you just replied to this topic, but you can also send me a DM!
Stay awesome, I’m looking forward to what’s ahead of us this year!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary - I don’t want the DLCs, but I want to wish you the best anyway. Thanks for hundreds of hours of entertainment! :lollipop:

4 Likes

Amen!

Just adding some stull for the 20 letter counter. :S
I think, “Amen!” said it all, I guess, though?

2 Likes

One, two, three with quick steps
Time is running, we are running with it.
Another year is at the end but the new one lies ahead.
To your cradle celebration, I send you congratulations.

Dear Carni, all the best for you and may all your wishes come true.

-----Helldiver--------

PS. don’t count this because i have all curent DLC’s

4 Likes

When i heard about generation zero, i gave it a shot
it was hard at first, but the forum helped a lot
thanks for the fun, its been amazing
though some of the encounters are pretty hair-raising!

I’ve had so much fun out of generation zero, and i haven’t even finished yet! i bought the alpine unrest and I have not visited it yet, but himjfall and fnix rising both look awesome :grin: Happy anniversary and thankyou so much- gz is my favourite game of all time!

Ps thanks everyone for all of the help on the forums :smile: also I would love to have fnix rising

4 Likes

Gongratz on your anniversary Carniv0re. Very nice to have this giveaway. :+1:
I’m sure some GZ players would love to win. I have both of the DLCs.
Cheers,
Omniv0re Gysbert

1 Like

What an amazing entry! (and also the first one who didn’t already have all the DLC’s :joy:)

3 Likes