My augments dissapeared

It was grg m/49 and sleddgehammer. I found 5c rlg-7 so i augmented it with health stealing and put my grg m/49 with gold healthsteal augment inside storage. After i ran out of ammo for rlg -7 i wanted to switch back to grg but i found out it doesnt have augment anymore. Than i checked other weapons and my hammer was missing gold healthsteal as well.
It happened almost right after i bought dlcs and went to dlc island for the first time.
Im playing on pc-

Mmh… I did check that once, but no augmentations got lost.

Now I’ve got another idea. Maybe just those weapons/augmentations are affected, that are of the same type.

So if you place more than just one weapon with the same augmentation into the plundra, they lose it.
Just guessing and didn’t try it yet…

the glitch is still on PS4 :fearful: using my back-up save I tested it out again, :face_with_monocle: owell it is what it is

It is what it is mean uninstaling the game and never playing it again. I wasted too much time grinding for those expensive augments. And its not the only thing. Some time ago my base despawned as well.

I see it’s frustrating.
You’re not forced to play GZ so it’s up to you, No matter which reasons you have.

I just can give you the advice to stay informed and to come back later to check out the next updates. Nevertheless, what’s gone is gone, no matter why.

are you on PS4, verdunin

As i mentioned im on pc

verdunin, on PS4 there’s also a glitch to get stuff back easily, Gold 4 Bronze prices, don’t think it works on PC however, because game devs have yet to also patch this glitch, because they test glitches out on mouse & keyboard mostly, :face_with_monocle: but the Gold 4 Bronze glitch is still on PS4, owell, it is what it is