My first interaction with a tank

hey guys, new in the forums but keen to interact more. ive started civering Gen Zero on my youtube, been streaming it a while on my twitch, i dropped this video of me and a buddy first coming in contact with a tank, or several tanks…enjoy

NOTE there is swearing and crap talking

5 Likes

Looked like you two had fun…

1 Like

yeah man, this game is amazing fun if you dont take it too seriously

Eh…only swearing lvl1. If you would have played April 2020 difficulty, I guarantee you would have been saying 10 times the amount of swear words. :grimacing:

It’s great how the game manages to cater to the differing preferences of different players! Because I take the game very seriously, and that makes it so much more enjoyable for me.

I’m playing it solo, and I’m really enjoying that a lot more than I think I ever would playing with others. It’s challenging but not frustrating; the machines are a credible threat to me, but I am also a credible threat to the machines. All I have to do is be careful; I don’t just run around everywhere but I emphasize stealth first and foremost, I always try to be the one who initiates combat but I also don’t engage every enemy I see and I sometimes don’t engage the enemy at all and back out of a fight completely and run away if my gut feeling tells me I’d die. And careful planning is important to me. The greatest battles I’ve been in have been those where I carefully laid out landmines and other traps and lured the enemy into them.

Taking the game and everything in it very seriously helps me enjoy it more because I find it immersive; I feel like it’s how the character I’m playing would approach things and I get the feeling of being in the shoes of someone actually doing those things in that world.

That said, I also curse during gameplay. Sometimes things don’t go exactly like I plan and that frustrates me, which I know is caused by me taking the game perhaps a bit too seriously.