My US weapons are gone

Hi i was wondering if if theres a fix to this i was playing on my Secondary XB1 and i moved from that to my Primary XB1 i loaded in and noticed i forgot to download the pack so i downloaded the pack and reloaded into the game then my weapons are nowhere to be seen i even called my freind to log onto my account on my secondary xbox to see if it was there nope not there either so i logged back onto my primary xbox and its not there is there a fix to this? Or did i just waste my money?

key word ^

anyone who doesnt have the dlc the weapons dissapers for both partys so you kinda did it to yourself by not making sure the dlc was installed. only thing you can do is now farm and try to find them by killing bots

The weapons disappearing for both is a bug. Listed in the known issues of the December patch. But this situation is different. As there is only one player involved. I am not sure what is supposed to happen when a non dlc owning player picks up a dlc weapon. But it is not meant to travel to the shadow realm. Imo, they should just not be equippable.

yes, its a unintended behaviour and the specific problem is that you loaded your savefile without the DLC.
Its a known issue, and as you say, its in the release notes.

The modified savefile without the dlc got uploaded to the cloud, and was written over your proper savefile on your second xbox, ruining your chanses of recovery.

Maybe you can find the weapons in your plundra storage since thats where they spawn at first install, but im guessing that there’s a entry in your save file saying you already got the weapons.

The DLC-weapons do re-appear in the Plundra if you delete all of your characters, but that will also remove all your progress, collectables, apparels and so on…

So as previously stated, your only way of getting them back is to farm & trade for them.
Hopefully there will be a fix for this, but that will likely just prevent stuff like this from happening, not fixing affected savefiles…

Selling a DLC where things like this can happen is REALLY bad, and there’s no excuse for it whatsoever. It doesn’t matter it was written in the patch notes, it shouldn’t happen, plain and simple.