Mysterious Binary Transmissions - Discussion Thread

Ps5
Solo

In the ad window on menu page there is a pic of a radio and then text including 7 numbers in binary code. 70 127 105 197 63 200
Anyone understand this?

Can you add a screenshot?
How do you get to these numbers?
Others got the question ā€œFriend?ā€.

https://forum.generationzero.com/t/new-secret-or-upcoming-news/41820/10?u=madchaser

1 Like

How do you get ā€friend?ā€ From thos e binary numbers?

By translating themā€¦
01000110 for example stands for an upper case F.
01110010 is the lower case r.

There are tables on the web and even tools.
Maybe you did the same as me and used a wrong tool AND translated into ASCII Code of wrong signs.

1 Like

Hello There fellow survivorsā€¦ if you noticed in the main menu of the game is a transmission with a binary code textā€¦

Transmission Received - X12083 If you wonder what it says, it says ā€œFriend?ā€ Should we expect some interesting news? like friendly robots? or should we expect some new secrets? I am pretty hyped for the new update so let me know about your Ideas.

5 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

Wow, exciting.
Looks like a machine is the origin of the transmission. Why should a human send a transmission in binary code in a world invaded by machines?

Either itā€™s a spoiler for an upcoming feature (robot companion?) or for new story missions. Maybe itā€™s from tatjana or ā€œherā€ robot friend?

3 Likes

Exactly my thinking right there :smiley: I canā€™t wait for the new update, I bet it will be a total Game Changer.

i hope you know who tatjanaā€™s companion really isā€¦, thatā€™s why iā€™m against a machine as a companion in terms of gameplay (well, iā€™m against companions in general).

4 Likes

I mean, it would be kinda cool to have a companion, any kind of companion :smiley: But Imagine having a tank as a companion? that would be very cool :smiley: But Iā€™m thinking more that it is a human sending the message because it does not want to be found? so I guess the human sends the message in this styleā€¦ But it will be cool if any kind of companion will show up Not Gonna Lieā€¦

But ofc I understand you as well because it would change the whole game around, Tho I think it would bring some cool new missions to complete donā€™t you think? itā€™s bout perspective thatā€™s kinda all :smiley:

For me it says Fs4Ā²Ā·2

1 Like

I think i typed the code wrong, u must type it in the translator exactly how u see it on the screen. No other numbers and no added or removed numbersā€¦ Just what u see on the screen and if you did do that try different translator

:smiley: Some translators are broken so try using a different one

1 Like

No it says: ā€œFriend?ā€

01000110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00111111

4 Likes

You will never have a Tank as a companion.
If they ever get companions up and running, it will be a Runner.
At max and its a long shotā€¦ an Hunter and that is not much likely.

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s just fnix who found out weā€™re fighting soviets, too.
Now he is asking, if we could be friends to fight the soviets togetherā€¦ :rofl:

ironic off

1 Like

Oh yeah the x12083 really could mean itā€™s a machine, nice catch. Or maybe someone who poses as a machine to safely pass messages through the FNIX network or has hacked a machine and uses it as a relay.

Oooh the speculatiooon.

2 Likes

If you read the messages of the sowjet dolls, I think the message comes from a splinter group of swedish machines.

Different swedish machines (a tick and a hunter) but the same ā€œpersonā€ contactet Tatjana asking here for help against Bolshakov, who wants to take controll over the swedish machines.

Meanwhile Tatjana and her companions were attacked by other swedish machines.
In the last message of the soviet dolls Tatjana writes: ā€œAt least the being that I have talked to seems to be willing to communicate.ā€

3 Likes

Donā€™t know if it could have a meaning, but the unicode (hex) 12083 is the cuneiform sign duh, which is this symbol: š’‚ƒ

2 Likes

Unicode was introduced in 1991, so possibly?

1 Like

Friendly Swedish machines fighting Fnix and Soviets would be a very interesting twist to watch.
Altough it would only make sense for their existence in another island, and only in certain areas.
We dont want to have friendly A.I all over Ostertorn.

PS: Just dont expect anything to come out of these ideas and theories we have.

2 Likes