Need help Xbox been going on for a bit

Platform: Xbox
description: Need help with a couple of bugs in my game that I have not been able to figure out or fix on my own.
One of them is to deal with the vacation vacation photo collectibles, and not complaining one of the challenges.
The other one is dealing with the quest that I am unable to complete because the objective that I’m trying to destroy is not their screenshots below.

Steps to repeat:😑
Host and client: myself.
Players and game: myself.
Specifications: 😑

Hello, how old is your save? If you started the collection of the pictures very long ago and now continued to collect them theres a bug I had long ago where the same happened. If you want to try, you can revisit the places where the pictures were and see if any spawned, if so you need to collect them again.
Hope this helps.

Bye the way don’t just write your personal data like account names here without hesitation. This is your own responsibility if someone uses that information against you.
(Edit: Grammar)

1 Like

save is from 2019-2020. just went back to all of the vacation photo locations, and now of them where there.

That’s quite old and there have been many changes since then. I wouldn’t wonder if that’s the issue.

1 Like

Ya it may be so, I’m just trying to see if there is anything that can do to fix it because some of it is affecting my progress in the game, so I’m locked out of part of the game.

I know what you mean.
I began my safegame in 2021.
My first and initially one and only world is almost perfect, except that all of my unlocked safehouses get lost every day.
My second world, where that didn’t happen yet, is blocked at the same mission.

I put much time and effort in my first world, so I don’t want to delete the safegame to do everything again in hope that it will work then.

ya i don’t want to get rid of its just there is so much on that save that there is no point to try and restart