Need New Gaming Keyboard For Generation Zero

Hi everyone I am the game since it release, I am new member of this community here i want to ask a question from pro gamers that which gaming keyboard they are using. Currently I have Redragon K502 Gaming Keyboard its working fine but i want to upgrade it with some latest keyboards. I have a budget of 200$ please suggest me the best gaming keyboards under my budget. I like HyperX Alloy Elite RGB what are your thoughts about this? please spare a time and help me to find the best. Thanks

Hi, you can use basically any keyboard for generation zero, I was using an old office keyboard a couple months back and now i’m using a RGB gaming one, you don’t need any specifics for the game c:

(Sorry if i’ve misunderstood the point of this post, just responding on what I think you meant)

1 Like

At the begining of GZ I was using an old Logitech Illuminated Keayboard.
I replaced it only because some keys were a little bit worn out (right shift was the worst, I had to press it very hard to run).
Now I have a Corsair K70 Mk2 low profile… and there are times that I regret buying it, mostly because of ridiculous sensitivity and small ENTER key. I will never make the same mistake and never ever will I buy a mechanical keyboard.

You don’t need anything specific, a gaming pc would be better though, because the button proportions would be better for gaming. Any gaming keyboard worth 200 bucks would probably good enough as long as it’s not a scam :wink:

1 Like

The only gaming-keyboard in my opinion: nostromo n52.
All other keyboards that are sold as “gaming keyboards” are just office-keyboards with some led lights to “warrant” a higher price point, tricking the customers into believing its really necessary for gaming.

If youre serious about gaming, go for a wired keyboard and mouse as wireless adds latency.
And get yourself a cheap keyboard, waste your money on a better GPU, more RAM, faster SSD and so on, where your bucks actually make your gaming experience better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah 200 bucks you could get more ram