Full Metal Jackets (FMJ)
- Balanced damage between components and armor - moreso components than armor
Hollow Point (HP)
- Expansion on impact similar to theHunter COTW - deals less armor damage but higher component damage.
Jacketed Hollow Points (JHP)
- Damage increased, mechanics still similar to HP.
Armor Pentrating/piercing (AP)
- Ignores light armor or armor that has been damaged by 75%.
Soft Point (SP)
- Expands on hits. Does more damage against components but does less damage against armor.
.50 BMG Slap
(I get this stuff wasnt used until 1990 but come on, who had a literal railgun in 1989)
- Ignores armor completely
- Requires Explosive, Steel, Plastic and Tungsten to make
- Rifle ammo that penetrates armor that is at least 40% damaged.
- Requires more steel but less lead
I mean how come a wooden fence can stop a .50 cal railgun