New Anomalies (February)

It seems that recently, after the monthly update, strange new things appear in the game without the developers talking about them, for example the apocalypse truck and the “racetrack”.
So I decided to create a thread where everyone can post any anomalies they come across, so curious people have an easy time checking them out.

3 Likes

I feel I should point out; As they were features never meant to leave the dev build, the various “anomalies” were removed with the February Update.

2 Likes

Yes , but some new ones hava also appeared .

5 Likes

You can post them here.

2 Likes

Anomalies I know of so far:

-the hood of cars can be opened
-there have been some changes to the abandoned dock close to the road west of Salthamn
-east of Salthamn, across the road from the small parking spot, are two destroyed houses in the field

2 Likes

New “anomalies” indeed , just found something “new”.
Archipelago, first island, the “Abandoned Fishing Wharf” layout changed, with new backpacks and bodies, when of them floating near a boat which at the moment is unreachable and has inside some crates and some documents? Papers? interesting little stuff, either for some future mission or just to give more life (death and decay i guess) to the environment :open_mouth: .

4 Likes

Iboholmen castle now has some more loot, sleeping bags, tents and piles of discareded clothing. And a single pair of discarded jeans.

Mörtnäs now has a unique house interior and there are 3 collectibles in Yttervik, used to be 2.

5 Likes

My map icon says 2/3 in Yttervik now aswell but fasttraveling there and the onscreen popup says colllectible 1/1 and then 4/3 all of a sudden… :wink:

*edit, After traveling there my map icon now also shows 4/3 colletibles found.

1 Like

I have the same “issue” 4/3 collected at Yttervik.

1 Like

Since my memory isn’t the best, I have to ask if there existed ticks with explosives on their back that blow up in your face, prior to the feb. patch?

1 Like

Yes, FNIX Ticks are loaded with explosives.

Generation_Zero_tick_fnix

3 Likes

Thank you! As I said, memory isn’t the best! :rofl:

1 Like

Oh hush.
At least you still have a memory… XD

1 Like

As anyone noticed the removal of some Weapon crates ? for now i can only confirm one from Asö (South coast region,near Farmland Region), inside the warehouse near the sea.
I will post here if i find any more

Note: Archipelago Region Weapon crates seem to stay as they were before (99% sure)

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Floating Objects] Since there isn’t already a topic for floating objects

It seems that since the February update the ammo drops have gotten even worse than before. In one battle I killed an odd and unbelievable 20+ hunters plus a dozen or so runners at a single location. They just kept coming from nowhere! The other odd thing I noticed is that they only dropped .44 cal pistol and shotgun shells. Nothing else. So I wasted an unbelievable amount of SMG ammo (around 600 rounds of ammo), countless health packs only to collect garbage ammo and no health packs. The .50 cal ammo has all but disappeared from the map and you cannot find health packs as readily as you did before the update. Has anyone run into any of this after the recent update? I have enjoyed playing this game for the most part, but it seems that all these updates are breaking the game more and more and making it less enjoyable.

1 Like

Could you please tell:
How old is your save game?
Hunters never drop SMG ammo, prototype and military usually drop shotgun and 7.62 ammo, Fnix only shotgun and sometimes grenades and health.
50 call ammo is only dropped by Tanks and harvesters.
Runners usually drop SMG ammo
My save game is from late October , i can find health packs everywhere, usually inside houses and military crates
If you are looking in the right places for health packs and cannot find them, your save can be bugged.
Have you tried to restart the game ?
Sometimes i had the problem of not finding health packs or adrenaline shots, it improved when i restarted the game (not a new game attention).

1 Like

Apocalypse Hunters drop mostly 9mm SMG ammo. Once or twice I found on them .243.

Hunters with shoulder mounted sniper rifle (Military and FNIX) drop .50 ammo most of the time. Sometimes it’s .270.

FNIX Runners :wink:

I forgot about those :sweat_smile: ! The thing is, one with almost no ammunition should avoid Apocalypse Hunters :joy:
Hunters with sniper rifle are unfortunately rare, but yes they either drop 50. or 270.