New Challenges and hazmat suit

Ok , I haven’t seen anyone talking about this since the update came , so here i am . Has anyone unlocked the whole hazmat suit and if yes , can you provide some screenshots ?

The most important question is, does the Hazmat suit protects from gas ?

There are 5 challenges for that suit and i’ve done 3 so far. 4th one is in progress and haven’t started 5th one as of yet. So, i don’t know if i should post partial suit pic.

Btw, it’s named “Hazard” suit.

Talks about the new challenges? I guess you don’t search the forums, since;

1. Guide: "Combat Perfectionist" challenge
  2. Guide: "Wild West" challenge
  3. Guide: "Eagle Eye" challenge

I searched the forum but to be honest i searched just for “new challenges” and “hazmat suit”. Also yes post it partial (the suit) i just want to see what approach the team went for .

0…Gas…Resistance.

What the heck? How on earth does that do zero gas resistance? :anguished: Confusion x 100

I have eye wear, jacket and shoes:

Guide: "Eagle Eye" challenge

Hello.
Yes I unlocked full hazmat suit. It has no bonuses.
We should talk with devs about it I think.

Thanks for putting this up Mateusz, I’m going to have to catch up with some keyboard bashers this evening on how it’s balanced that the challenge reward “hazard suit” protects you from a total of 0 hazards.

Rather the hazard suit giving you fixed bonus on something that you can not change, players can instead craft any bonus they like on it (jacket, pants, shoes) based on the schematics they have found.

Latter is better option with more freedom than former option.