New Dawn Update - Patch Notes

Didn’t need more FNIX bases in the world. 12 is a bit much. But I really like the new town wall in Hagaboda. This is amazing (although I’d love to rummage through the wall towers).

This is not true. Tested it, didn’t work. I dropped all but one medkit. Used that medkit and picked the medkit back up. The slot was not refilled. Please report this to the dev team since this needs to be retested.

2 Likes

@Avalanche_Pontus : The possibility to use the new tactical items (sentry, shield, toy lure) directly from the inventory is missing. I’d like to be able to use it by quickly going into inventory and just pressing triangle (Playstation) to place one (if possible on that ground) instead of being forced to select a space on the wheel first.

Oh… That’s concerning…

Maybe dropping is not the same as depleting?

I checked this yesterday with mines and gas tanks, and it worked.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe. But it should work for dropping also imho.

1 Like

But he dropped all but one and then used that one, which then was depleted. By picking it up again the space should be refilled.

5 Likes

Is the tactical weapons pack not live for Xbox I can see it on PlayStation but not X box ?

Its 100% live on all platforms, MS just appears to have an issue with new DLC in general. Youll want to load into game and press Rb/Lb and go onto the pack from the ganes menu. Itll take you straight there.

1 Like

That’s what I found by google:
https://www.xbox.com/en-SG/games/store/generation-zero-tactical-equipment-pack/9P21X2XP9W90

Oh thanks for that :+1::+1:

This patch looks so good I might have to fire the game back up again some time SOON™ :wink:

1 Like

dose anyone know if the saving bug for the ps4 been fixed

and their detection rang has been increased to also the tanks seem to run when the gun can’t hit you I also noticed that the wolf is not as strong armor wise needing only 3-4 rockets to the face

What saving bug? Ive not heard of any saving issues on PS, nor have i encountered any.

there have been reports on this and it involves the auto save not saving at all no icon or anything so each time it crashes I have to restart everything

Didn’t experience that yet.
The only thing I lose every week are my safehouses.

The only positive thing about control points and resistance bases… Additional fast travel points that I do not lose.

1 Like

never mind it still not working

There have been save issues on PS4 for years. Firstly, the game requires you to have an active valid PSN account (the free one, not PS+) and have recently signed in online in order to play offline.

If you haven’t got one, just create a free one and sign in once online, then you should be able to save both online and offline.

well that’s a bit annoying needing an account to save progress so why dose it need an account to save why not have it saved on the PS4 or pc

Its how PS does it, not many games if any let you save without the need of a PSN account. Its free anyways so itll be easier to make one and ylu can save on multiple games now.

1 Like