New Dawn Update - Patch Notes

It’s updating Xbox as I type :+1::+1::+1:

The Radio :fire::fire::v:Awesome love it !!!

@Teknition I’ve edited your post, mind your language. Any delays are on Microsoft, not the devs.

//Mod

This update is very good, i love it. !!!

Did you read anything on changing the ticks in the change log? They now seem to have an electro shocker. There are small lightnings around them when attacking. :heart_eyes:

I indeed love most of the changes. The great wall of hagaboda is wonderful. The castle ruin southern of hagaboda on the hill is beautiful and full of surprises (found 3 adrenalines) and lynx. A map in the soviet command quarter in the east of hagaboda points to a nice location that isn’t marked on the map (shown name at entry: LOC), south eastern of viskandets borg.

I’m excited what more we will find.

2 Likes

Has this benen fixed? Didn’t see anything about it in the patch notes or known issues. I stopped playing because of this.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that nice touch !

Some nice touches so far , not dropping spoilers :v:

Machines AI has been tweaked a little bit. It’s most clearly seen with Tanks - they use their running attacks on a regular basis… generally I’ve been using much more med kits and adrenaline shots than before.

Yes, my friend and me thought this as well. We had some tanks using machineguns or railgun while running towards us.

But we had thhis feeling with some hunters as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, GZ is deffinatelly more aggressive, I like it.

1 Like

Some bugs which were reported by community members are not labelled as it. This means that some people looking for a specific fix might miss the note if they are only looking for community reported fixes.

Just a quick question Pontus.
Now that Level Caps are by 10k
is it meant to not grant skill points?
(just asking before stating it is a bug)

Just until lvl 31 like before. After that you just recieve 5 uranium per level, according to the change log.

1 Like

Didn’t need more FNIX bases in the world. 12 is a bit much. But I really like the new town wall in Hagaboda. This is amazing (although I’d love to rummage through the wall towers).

This is not true. Tested it, didn’t work. I dropped all but one medkit. Used that medkit and picked the medkit back up. The slot was not refilled. Please report this to the dev team since this needs to be retested.

2 Likes

@Avalanche_Pontus : The possibility to use the new tactical items (sentry, shield, toy lure) directly from the inventory is missing. I’d like to be able to use it by quickly going into inventory and just pressing triangle (Playstation) to place one (if possible on that ground) instead of being forced to select a space on the wheel first.

Oh… That’s concerning…

Maybe dropping is not the same as depleting?

I checked this yesterday with mines and gas tanks, and it worked.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe. But it should work for dropping also imho.

1 Like

But he dropped all but one and then used that one, which then was depleted. By picking it up again the space should be refilled.

5 Likes