New enemy?- Apocalypse Seeker?

Ok, than 25% life :grinning:. But it’s a nasty thing, isn’t it.

It would be the nastiest thing in the entire game! :sweat_smile:.
I think for a Halloween special event it would make players afraid, but having it randomly spawned on the entire game map would be troublesome…

that is a very good idea for the next Halloween.

to give us a chance, it could make a noise like a Stuka when it falls down on you so you have a chance to defend

1 Like

Maybe it could be spawned around certains areas on the map, like 2 locations per region, that would maintain the game balanced.

1 Like

That is another good idea. I think this on the whole map would not be so good for us.
Another idea: It has only four of this poison arrows because it has only for four shoots pressure air on board. But when you hit the thing with a shoot it could release a cloud of poison gas.

Hum…can´t really say i like the idea bud sorry, but on the other hand i´m not the one who chooses what the next machines will look like.
My ideas are more about :

• VTOL transport machine that reinforces with runners

• Huge and slow quadruped enemy with railgun and machine gun weapons

• Hybrid Hunter with stealth capabilities

• Humanoid machine type ( like a terminator)

• Stationary machine defense turrets

• Slow attack armored Helicopter (1 or 2 spawned per region, armed with slow missiles and dual miniguns on each side and obliviously not looking like any known Helicopter made by humans ).

A seaker that calls in reinforcements when it is destroyed

1 Like

Well, the Harvester calls down support via some kind of signal and airdrop, so I reckon the Seeker could do the same.

Oh no, please not even more spawning enemies from thin air. I really hope they remove the current system and replace it by a carrier machine or a real launching system.
I absolutly dont like this unlimited supply from “somewhere”.
Please dont encurrage the devs to do more of it.

Rather than hunter air drop pods spawning from thin air, i believe it to be either of the two:

• some form of orbital station or helicarrier dropping them on command
  • another form of FNIX artillery cannon shooting the pods next to the harv

I, personally, like this mechanic. Since before, you took out harv’s guards and harv was mostly defenseless. Now, good idea is to take out harv 1st and then dealing with it’s guards.

Since harv is deploying hunters, it would make sense that seeker is deploying runners.

Since seekers explode, I feel they should send shrapnel everywhere, kind of like a frag. But that’s just me. A gas cloud would be cool too!

Yes i have to agree with you, although it makes no sense, because the hunters are falling like they´ve been dropped from Orbit and not from a air transport.
So in an unrealistic way, yes runners can be called by an Apoc Seeker from orbit.

1 Like

Maybe it could leave a gas trail as it flies around like how corrupted machines in Horizon: Zero Dawn leave a damage area behind them as they move.

1 Like

Flies higher and drops cluster bombs.

1 Like