New enemy for GenZ

Here it is

1 Like

Excuse me, but what is there?
Although I can’t see a new enemy in this screenshot, without any explanation this topic seems for me like many, many articles on the web with a great headline, but no content.

And I wonder why you should do that…

So, could you please explain your idea?

2 Likes

It’s meant for like a joke.

Nothing special there he has to show.

If it’s not an joke. You should respond @Blurzinnn to explain what you’re trying to show.

@Madchaser
@Attacke18
well, it’s a soviet machine that fires radioactive lasers through the white space.
she moves around these two balls under her support, it looks like a wall but it was made that way to give the impression of being easy to defeat. BUT IT IS NOT

1 Like

OK,
You should really work on the details.
And the style. It doesn’t fit at all the soviet style and …

lasers?!

Like a tie fighter in star wars or more like an “obelisc of light” in command & conquer?

Well, a wall… You know what they did with walls in that time? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Madchaser
I don’t know, and besides I don’t want to waste my time working on something the devs never see added to the game, this was just a quick idea

1 Like

That’s legal.
I just want to point out the difference between a serious idea and wasting time.

If you have a serious idea, you should present it as serious idea with a describtion or explanation. There is even no model or sketch needed. Just your thoughts.

If it’s not meant seriously, why should you waste your time to create a topic and even a simple model, and waste the time of others for trying to watch it, think about it and discuss about it?

Do you know what I mean?

1 Like

@Madchaser
I think it’s a cool idea, but I don’t want to delve into it because the devs won’t add to the game, and people can choose to see or not see this topic.
I made the model because I had no internet and nothing to do

1 Like