New guns for players without DLC

I think that if players don’t want to buy lots of packs they should be able to unlock some of them in game missions

Uhhhm… But why ? :thinking:

Vice versa… I think the ones who bought the packs should have to unlock the weapons by doing small tasks instead of having them immediatly.

I even once had an idea of a DLC-stuff-box which could be in a wrecked plane, ship, temporary camp or truck-convoy (depending on the pack). It’s like an Fmtel-box where the DLC-stuff is put into, but you can’t store anything else inside. By this we wouldn’t have them right from the first plundra, it could be combined with a small mission to destroy some guarding machines (either soviet or fnix, depending on pack and location of the box) and our plundra doesn’t need additional space for each DLC-pack.

3 Likes

Devs need to make profit in order to continue working on the project. They’re not expensive to purchase. If you could obtain these items for no cost, then no body would buy them. Why do some people not like supporting a game that they play?

2 Likes

Please explain your logic behind this thought?

Maybe he just wants some new free weapons and his idea was to give us for example one weapon per pack for free but locked behind a challenge/mission.

Kind of like how you get level 6 weapons for FREE now? And all the other FREE weapons, ammo and supplies now?
It’s like ordering a plain burger but want the cheese and bacon free even though others pay extra for them?

@JuanEyeJack 6* used to not be free??

We got all the 6c guns for free.
They could have made a paid dlc out of them, but we got them for free.

1 Like

Oh okay. Yeah the way he worded it, sounded like they was one a dlc or something.

They have always been free, they came with the reaper DLC. But it was just an update back then. On Steam it may have shown up then it was a DLC, but I don’t remember. It was a VERY exciting game update that had the forums was buzzing with rumors and the tethered reaper in the bunker and all the machines still in production. And you had to hunt for them just like now. It wasn’t till the US weapon pack DLC that you got them in the locker. Keep in mind too that loot wasn’t just all over the place like it is now. The only way in the air base was the north main gate, I don’t think there were even low parts of the fence you could jump over.

1 Like

No, Experimentals came with the Rivals Update.

There was (and is) a rear entrance into the underground hangar, and some fences could be jumped over with some effort.

1 Like

The reaper and exp weapon DLC would of sold like crazy if it was a paid DLC. I understand why machines are free updates but no weapons equal the FREE exp weapons compared to all the ones we have bought.

1 Like

Seems we got the exp weapons before the reaper? We were farming for rivals and getting them to level 4 only to destroy them for weapons and schematics. Then came the reaper all by itself? But then later they were listed as DLCs together? My memory sucks.

I always though the low fences came in one of the terrain updates along the same time the tank across the south fence and the two exit were also added about that time. Seems the air base got a big update and not sure when the fnix outpost was added?

Thank you for correcting me.

EDIT: I don’t like that big maze at the air base or the one in the mountain region, the port tunnels and how far they both go.
I may need to restart a world just to learn the map all over again. Not to much is the same as when I played all the missions the first time.

1 Like

I think that players want something different and exiting, I am one of them there are good guns to find without paying for them but if you have been playing the game for a while you want something different right?

If you have been playing for a while and were successful in finding all the guns and equipment you needed your stuck with it for the game. you could buy new stuff to make it more fun but why do that when the editors could make it so that if you complete certain missions you can pick up what was a DLCweopen

Or you could buy them with command tokens

Yes but I’m. Not suggesting it like like a scam, there should be other ways to herSELF guns other payment

Sorry that (herSELF ) not was a typo it was supposed to say DLC

Because paid DLCs help support the development of the game. No more paid DLCs, no more getting paid to support it, game is abandoned, and it becomes dead.

1 Like