New Guns in the Game?

I would like to see the experimental MG and a new guns like a P90 or VECTOR added to the game. My favourite game!
From Andy

3 Likes

@Buzderandy
P90 and Vector: While the FN P90 is gorgeousā€¦ it does not fit the time line.
Game is set end 80.sā€¦ P90 is 1991.
Now, Devs might still add itā€¦ MIGHTā€¦
Kriss Vector then is even much younger: 2005.

LMG:
IF one is made, I hope itā€™s power would be nothing more than a build-in stabilizer.
Nothing else.
It would not be as OP as the rest of the powers, which is what I aim for.
Also, let it be the 59ā€™er, pleaseā€¦
That DUK DUK DUK DUK sound aloneā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know what would fit the timeline :wink:

8 Likes

Well in alien2 they used the german mg3 (they use also a lot german weapons in star wars), so yes that weapon would fit into 80th sweden.

In my opinion we need the following to have the game complete :

• A machine pistol which uses 32. ACP ammo .

• A semi automatic sniper rifle stronger than the Meusser and the Algstundsare but weaker in damage than the Pansarvarnsgevar 90.

• An automatic Shotgun, something like the SPAS 12 (faster than the Sjoqvist).

• A rocket Launcher, with limited and rare ammunition but deadly to any enemy.

• A Petrol Bomb (Molotov Cocktail).

• Night Vision googles (with the already existing 3 vision modes).

1 Like

Merged topics.

Thanks!
boston_51

I would like to see an experimental machine gun.

1 Like

Also regarding the stealth in the game they could also add an As Val and a Vss .

Beauty ā€¦ :heart:

Everybody who has been playing STALKER know what this is about. :wink::radioactive:

7 Likes

ā€œGet out of here Stalkerā€

3 Likes

Just as the title says basically. The variety of firearms is wonderful, but will there be more?

From what we know yes , for example the newest weapons that they added where the lmgs , but it seems that we will see rarely weapon updates because of the work that has to be done before they can put them in the game .

Topics merged.

/Mod

Cheeki Breeki Iv Damke