New idea for bot types

Harvesters are doing what they’re name suggests , they collect pertol from cars and it is supposed that they are refilling the dogs and the other machines

You’re a very strange droid…

I think the Harvesters should find wrecked machines and rebuild them, instead of them just spawning.

4 Likes

I would like to see new type of variations and events in game.

Modified robots:

• Mine laying robot?
  • Hunter with rocket launcher?
  • Dog with seeker horn?
  • Rapid fire machine gun robot? (now all robots shoot kind of steady phase, expect tank which has some fire rate)
  • Random robots just running on their patrol route?
  • Tank, dog with gas launcher?

Events:
Robot hunting party - this would start to hunt player(s) down after you have killed x amount of robots in area or/in certain time. Would stay active certain time and leave the map or when they get killed.
Or maybe with multiple dog patrols start to scout area of last player encounter, and update the area every time you have been seen or engaged in battle.

If you hang out in the woods, like I do, you frequently have to go to ground as patrols go past - I’ve seen both Hunters and Dogs up there…

Hunters already kinda of have a rocket launcher but it shoots only gas missiles .

A few ‘prototype’ models based on classic Swedish military vehicles such as the S-tank, the troop transport Suggan and maybe even Valpen?

Maybe a Björk that drives around armed with a machine gun and a few addons from the machines.

A version of the runners with ‘Vita blixten’-cross country skies would be really funny.

Something a bit bigger than a seeker, and armed would be cool. Combat drone? A little faster to so harder to hit.

1 Like

Harder to hit? What team are you on?? :smiley:

2 Likes

There are some good ideas here, i have one of my own, i think we need something between the Runners and the Hunters , maybe a bipedal machine the size of a man, not too much deadly and easy to destroy, but smart (covering behind rocks/buildings) armed with a human pistol or machine gun, it would fill the gap and it would make sense, having hands to do “human” things the machines require.
Armed Seekers would also be fun to see.

2 Likes

I believe that Arthur C Clarke once proposed that life, when exposed to similar environmental challenges will follow the same path of evolution. So why wouldn’t artificial life do the same? I expect that we’ll fight human-like robots in Generation Five.

2 Likes

We need more flying drones with different abilities.

• Tick Cargo Drone - Flies around and drops ticks to attack while it signals for back-up.

• Kamikaze Drone - Smaller flying drones that suicide bomb you.

• Weaponized Drones - Drones with different weapons.

Would love to have a machine that is kinda like a larger version of the runner but has a different head and a body that is more slim. Make it move around more like a feline and give it a tail that whips as an attack. Have it mounted with a high powered flamethrower and call it the Dragon.

Another idea,a machine called a Charger. It would work like a bull. It would be heavily armored and when it becomes aggressive it gets in a charging stance before it attacks. While in the stance it can also charge up a large radius ping like the Drones do to signal back-up and spot you. If it spots you it has a high chance to target you. Than it lunges like a bull to trample and ram you.

1 Like

I’m surprised that no humanoid robots have been added to the game yet. I mean, that would be a totally dope match. It could have a sword as its main weapon, and a small caliber weapon as as its secondary.

It’s physical appearance would be that of a human, but maybe taller, and, of course, better armored.

And, when it is destroyed, it self destructs, destroying anything within a moderate radius around it.

Would it be able to enter buildIngs, since it would have hands to be able to unlock things?

Yes, like a Terminator but with a GZ design.

Exactly. It would sort of look like a cross between terminator, iron man, and Tron, except it would actually look good.