New Island videos rumours!

I don’t know if this is old news , two comments by two different YouTubers, not naming ,one saying no more major DLC for Gen Z , and the obvious new video, I didn’t watch the new island video as was hoping devs would do this properly, and to be honest I have to have the volume off !
Any news on this Devs or anyone as we all wanted it , or is this the end for big updates !
:v:

1 Like

I don’t know.
Not sure, what their plans are.
Maybe we hear more around the next update.
A roadmap for 2023 would be nice, of course.

The only video I’ve seen is one showing a mod (pc only) which allows you to get your feet on the other islands (without getting thrown back to the main isle).

But they’re empty. Just the known beautiful landscape.

2 Likes

Thanks for reply , yes it would be great to have a hint at what’s ahead, there are so many possibilities with this game.
I hope it’s not discarded in the future, it still has something very different✌️

2 Likes

@broken_insect289 @Madchaser There are a few long tunnels in one of the islands if they did not change them since 2020/2021.

It would be great if we could finally have the legendary “island DLC”, we can always hope for it.

2 Likes

Yeah it would , maybe GenZ if it has a future now could be on a new engine too :v: