New items and weapons for the future and new enemy

Hello everybody names TheTakenKing im here to discuss about some things that generation zero needs i hope yall can agree with the stuff im about to say so if you like the ideas please like the post and make sure to let the devs know this post exists alright here we go 1st new item i would like to be added is new night vision goggles just imagine how much the game would change when you have night vision in close spaces like bunkers and houses enemies wont even realize you are there without opening the flashlight plus it would be nice to have them as an additional way to look the world a bit different without using the sniper or shotgun too much and for those who asking yes the goggles were invented in 1935 and tested on 1943 so its possible to add them in the game now 2nd item a red dot for pistols we all know pistols in generation zero have a lot of potential in terms of use and power especially with experimental ammo types but when you cant aim with them is just a really big bum for everyone who uses and loves handguns red dots were invented in 1975 so yes we can still add them to the game since the game takes part in the 80s now we will discuss about some new weapons and enemy design 1st the weapons i would really like a 2nd European weapons pack and the weapons i would like to add are Mauser C96 a German pistol created in 1895 a iconic handgun from the Germans 2nd is The Thompson submachine gun (also known as the “Tommy gun”, “Chicago typewriter”, “Chicago piano”, “trench sweeper”, or “trench broom”) is a blowback-operated, selective-fire submachine gun, invented and developed by United States Army Brigadier General John T. Thompson in 1918. The 3rd weapon is The StG 44 (abbreviation of Sturmgewehr 44, “assault rifle 44”) is a German assault rifle developed during World War II by Hugo Schmeisser. It is also known by its early designations as the MP 43 and MP 44 (Maschinenpistole 43 and 44) created in 1938-1943.The final 4th weapon is The Bren gun was a series of light machine guns (LMG) made by Britain in the 1930s and used in various roles until 1992. While best known for its role as the British and Commonwealth forces’ primary infantry LMG in World War II, it was also used in the Korean War and saw service throughout the latter half of the 20th century, including the 1982 Falklands War. Although fitted with a bipod, it could also be mounted on a tripod or be vehicle-mounted. Honorable mention The Lewis gun (or Lewis automatic machine gun or Lewis automatic rifle) is a First World War–era light machine gun. Designed privately in the United States though not adopted there, the design was finalised and mass-produced in the United Kingdom,[3] and widely used by troops of the British Empire during the war. It had a distinctive barrel cooling shroud (containing a finned, aluminium breech-to-muzzle heat sink to cool the gun barrel) and top-mounted pan magazine. The Lewis served to the end of the Korean War, and was widely used as an aircraft machine gun during both World Wars, almost always with the cooling shroud removed, as air flow during flight offered sufficient cooling. Now for the new enemy i recommend a new soviet boss enemy like the reaper it would be nice to have a reaper counterpart in the game because it would add more action and game play to the game having a soviet like reaper in the game would be so nice plus you could imagine what kind of exclusive experimental weapon it would have when you kill it like the reaper that gives you the hammer for example hey its a great idea and also new exp weapon for the devs to figure out this are my suggestions for the future please let me know if yall agree with my ideas if yes then lets hope the devs will see this post thanks for reading have a great day yall

1 Like

If you expect someone to read the whole text, you should use paragraphs and punctuation marks.

6 Likes

Love the weapons you mentioned, and I wouldn’t be one to complain if they got added, but most folks would probably argue that they wouldn’t be relevant enough in 1989~1990 to warrant being added to the game.

The Lewis gun is one of those great oldies that doesn’t seem to get enough love, except as a blaster in Star Wars games… Probably also where the Mauser C.96 and the STG-44 get the most exposure, too, comically enough. Those two do at least crop up in WWII games often, though.

As for a Soviet boss, there is a rumor going around right now, based on a little tease the devs let us see, that suggests they might very well be working on something like that… Tyrant… Who knows, might happen sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

I did my part mate it’s your choice to read or not