New LMGs locations?

The Kvm 89 Squad Automatic was in one of the houses, I will have to think which one and post back.

2 Likes

All types, or only harvesters/tanks? :thinking:

1 Like

There’s one in a police station as part of a mission (it’s behind a door that only unlocks when you start the mission) If you just follow the main mission you’ll soon get to it.

They also drop from the Apocalypse class tanks. A guy in the party last night got a 5* one from a tank. (Not a rival)

2 Likes

Tanks, Hunters and Runners.

1 Like

There are a few scattered about on Himfjäll Island (not going to spoil where). I also got one off an Apoc Runner the other day, though it was dilapilated. Really want to get my paws on a 5* 7,62 machinegun, my inventory is overflowing with bullets!

3 Likes

Ditto - Go Apoc Tank hunting, like there’s no mañana… :grin:

2 Likes

hey if anyone here does fine locations please post them here

it is my thread for weapon locations

1 Like

there is a bunker with the squad lmg in it.

1 Like

OH GOD YES

9 Likes

Thats a find a 5 star , i think your games bugged :joy: this should be repoted as a bug instead … I have a green and a blue Kvm 59 MG if i equip Both thats 5 stars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This took approximately 30 tries at the same spot, this particular Tank always spawns in the same area so I took the farming route. The droprates are insanely low for MG’s, even at lower ranks than 5*. I think it should be nudged a bit.

1 Like

sweet, I have only managed to farm 3 x 5-star squad automatic weapon.all 3 in a row, been looking frenetically for this, destroying just about anything that moves… but it also netted me a 5 star Sjöqvist :wink:

I think the lmgs are really weak. Imo its a waste of bullets and the spread is to huge, you have to go in close and going in close combats with aco hunters is more or less suicide.

I agree. Killed 40 apo tanks now and no 5 star machine gun. The ammo grind versus the drop rate of LMG’s is ridiculous IMO.

I’m somewhat unexcited about them. Picked them up, tried them a day later for about thirty seconds, then put them in storage. I’m sure I’ll re-evaluate if I play again though.

Have yet to see the KVM 89 in a youtube video. Anyone have a link to one?

Jomjom79

I’m also not that impressed so far. However, the only one I’ve tried is 3-star KVM89. Will have to try some more when I get 5-star version and compare to assault rifles. But if the 5-star is not seriously better than the 3-star, I think I’ll go back to AG5 with barrel extension instead of KVM89.

EDIT: Also got the KVM59, and I’m seriously underwhelmed by the LMGs in general. Bullet spread is way to wide to hit anything - was trying to shoot the rocket pods of a lvl 4 rival harvester, and it took forever, and the whole time I wished I had my assault rifle, which was seriously frustrating. I just guess that for my playstyle, where I often try to shoot the weapons off enemies or aim for specific weak points, the LMGs are pretty much useless. So I’m going back to assault rifles for now, not even interested in farming for 5-star versions at the moment… :neutral_face:

1 Like

There’s a high chance for experimental ones from ‘the reaper’ which is a class of tank that only spawns as a region rival and said region has to be atleast level 21, they only spawn in the mountains, farmlands, forest and north coast regions.

1. Topic talks about LMGs, while you talk about all experimental weapons.
  2. Getting experimental weapon from Reaper has the same RNG chance as getting it from any other Rival.
  3. Reaper can spawn in all regions, not just the listed ones.
  4. And finally:

Topic closed.

//Mod

1 Like