New or old building?

Don’t know how many times I’ve been in the area and I have explored all literally after that just looking at all there is on the map. And suddenly there is this little house, so small it must be a shed I thought, on coordinates -1825, 1607.

On location it’s just flat ground so I do a circle around finding a non maped road going almost down to the maped road south of the coordinates, and then this mobilization storage?!

Has it been there from the beginning or was is it added later? Just don’t get it how I could have missed that place if it always been there. The small door is LOCKED but it’s a interesting truck to be spotted behind the big door. Something the Resistance could have made… Or Mad Max whether he was Swedish.

1 Like

i have found too to this building, but it´s locked, how can i open this building?

Most likely another thing that carried over from the dev build, introduced with the January Update.

But, you never know :wink:

2 Likes

Co-ords to that loc are wrong. It’s actually -1863, 1734.

But in that garage is Armageddon Truck. :radioactive::truck::sunglasses:

Green flatbed military truck with military tick as hood ornament, Apo hunter heads as headlights, chainsaw blade on the front bumper and on each wheel, sheet metal as added armor, thick bars to protect windshield and some cargo at the flatbed. :star_struck:

Some additional screens

1 Like

Co-ords to that loc are wrong. It’s actually -1863, 1734

Not for the shed on the map, the rest I left for you to explore self.

there is this little house, so small it must be a shed I thought, on coordinates -1825, 1607.

1 Like

Very mysterious! If you take a look around you’ll notice that the terrain has been raised around the hill, and there are three roads leading up to it that are cut off abruptly; one asphalt road and two dirt roads.

1 Like

12 67

I do a lot of exploring, because I surely forgot places to recover the plans of the machines and I found a road that leads nowhere.
Surely a future content of a building given the space of the land

1 Like

Discussion topics about the same area merged.

//Mod

1 Like