New player thoughts here

New player, 8 hours here, on adventure difficulty, or so I thought. Ran into a harvester, my first one. Looked up weak spots but it took me 20 minutes to kill, and 1k rounds. It spawned I kid you not, 50 some hunters, back to back, I couldn’t focus on the harvester at all, it was a nightmare. This needs fixed.

is it on console i think your still in the hard patch that made the robots to ruff. if its pc well you have to have good guns to take them on and its not just go for them you need tactics to take them on not just Rambo =)

I tired to go to known zones of level 5 weapons to take them back with me to help story but I’ve had no luck yet. Von Ulmer house was locked I found after a very long walk

You need to have the mission to get the gun and key to his house go to hermelien bunker thats where the missions to get there start

April '20 update gave harvesters a new ability to call in hunter pod airdrops as long as the harvester itself is alive. This is not a bug. This is intended game feature.

If you do not want to deal with endless waves of hunters spawned in by harvester, you have 3 choices:

1. Destroy harvester as soon as possible.
  2. Don’t kill any of the hunters before taking out harvester.
  3. Don’t engage the harvester in the first place.

For 2nd point, i have a video how to deal with harvester easily, without dealing with endless amounts of hunters. You can view my video from this topic of mine (1st video in there): Guide: "Wild West" challenge

Don’t kill the first time spawned hunters and the harvester will not call new ones. Focus on disarming hunters and damaging the harvester. If you have a grenade launcher use that to soften it up.

New as of last week. Some things about the game were not clear to a new player who was not here for the DLC and Patch builds until I tracked down YouTube videos.

-Rivals. There was no explanation about what was happening. When I first heard the trumpets, I thought I had left multiplayer open and ended up with a player, or that there was some leader board function going on.

-many of the bits and bobs for guns are not clear what they are for. I have over 20 handgun compensators and none fit in the .32. Just asked Tenebril Infinite to find out it was the .44.

-names for the robots are not clear and have to either guess or look it up online.

Amazing game. Just minor issues that seem to leave new players in the dark.