New update a bit OP

Car alarms going off when you shoot them would be a great way to distract enemies.

2 Likes

If it’s one of the creators reading this then please do something. I play as an adventurer because I want to experience the game’s story. but after I bought the expansion it is impossible to move the robots see me through mountains, walls, doors so please fix the AI. Sincerely, dissatisfied ps4 player.

8 Likes

Merged topics.

//Mod

Really,a complete mess Now,the game was perfect in immersion,with medium challenge,few respawn,now iS a mess,i really don t understand developers nowdays,we buy something we Like,and they Changw everthing

3 Likes

Is there a way to get the March version back on PS4? The game had bugs even then, but at least it was a playable.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Intense light in Torsberga fortress

What’s sad is that the people saying the machine upgrades are fine already have their lvl 31 toons, 5 and Xp weapons.

I consider myself a vet with 2 x lvl 31s about to have my 3rd, and all the Xp & 5 stars w/ multiples, plus I’ve completed the missions & achievements.

With that being said I feel that skillz I worked so hard for are all nullified with the April update. I can’t even imagine what a starting player is going through.

Oh you can run fast & dodge? That’s negated with insta lock & spam fire. Oh you are shifting left? Well, we can fire through our armor and still hit you. You have a gas mask, gas resistance x 2? Pfft, how about insta spread and you still take damage!

The reward system is a joke. I find myself in massive firefights & tear through supplies. I might lucky if I get the ammo, health or 10 second flares I need, but no where the amount used.

Before I had to go hunt for the massive battles and it was epic, now it’s just a slog because everywhere you turn it’s a massive firefight.

8 Likes

To make it very short, to me it’s no fun anymore…

A mere waste of ammo, medpacks and especially a waste playtime and nerves…
I’ve got 869 hrs of playtime now but I doubt there will be much more in the near future if things don’t change.

The player needs better resistances against gas, e.g. working gas masks and skills and the attack frequency plus the laserguided accuracy has to be reworked very urgently !

And with that I don’t mean a next months update but a priority hotfix…

Seems somewhat unlucky to me to have a freebie week on Steam and present such a broken state of the game to (possible) new players (and customers, too)… I really can’t imagine what it might be like, standing there with an old rusty Möller PP nowadays. I’d definitely not buy the game in it’s actual state as it’s borderline broken and nearly unplayable.

My 2 ct

7 Likes

You’re not being ignored. The devs are aware that many are displeased with the Update and they’re working on improving it, but personally I don’t think we’ll see it until the next monthly update.

Very funny. Great.

Fires every 2 sec. Lightning fast. Over more than a city away. And this is skirmish.

3 Likes

First of all, it’s only been a week. Secondly, if you’re expecting an answer right now it’s weekend. There’s also a world-wide pandemic going on and in Sweden many are not allowed work. The team working on the game are also fairly small.

All I can say, the issues are being worked on, and no-one is getting ignored. This thread’s for feedback to the April Update. Keep it civil and constructive.

4 Likes

At least the Ticks now have a Kamikaze mode…

2 Likes

OK after we spent couple of hours after the last update, we will avoid Harvesters at any cost - the fight is not worth - you spend tons of ammo, medkits and the loot is meh.

Tank is better although its light-speed rockets are frustrating.

The rest is OK

Nowhere, yet. I’m sure they’ll get to it when there’s time. That’s all the answer I can give.

1 Like

I AM happy to read this,i really like the game,i like updates,i want to finish the story,but i really don t understand why they Change all the Gameplay,They spoiled the entire immersion of the Game, the encounters with machines were rarer, but much more frightening, the excessive respawn, made the game more boring, it is not more difficult, it is more boring, the areas we clean, have to stay clean, only from time to time machines appear there, make the machines travel,put some surprise in the game,in realistic way, everthing in normal mode,if the people want this new update,put this “update” in other dificulty mode

1 Like

This latest update… Thnx. It really sucks. AI is now ridiculous. It doesn’t matter what you do, you get killed anyway in 15 to 30 secs. I just killed more than 10 hunters, 2 runner, 2 harvester, 2 tank - outside of safehouse. Usually I died after few steps, because of long range rocket etc.
This is totally different game than I bought. I have played more than 40 hours and last hour was enough. No more…

2 Likes

All - we all love the game and the work the dev’s have put into it, and rightly as players dissapointed in what’s happened.

But almost all of us are locked up in our houses, I’m sure that the dev team are doing work and we’re simply not seeing it yet & it will be as hard as hell to work together on this with the pandemic going on.

I’ve played 60 hours plus and is it frustrating after the update? Hell yes, but let’s take a wider view and await a reply and work, please.

I play online with 3 friends and we’re all grumpy but we’re finding ways to enjoy the game, if you can’t, and I understand that, maybe take a break for a bit and don’t see the game in a bad light, this has been a great find for me and I will await however long it takes to get it sorted.

Take care all

1 Like

Right, that’s enough out of you for a while. Take that time to figure out how to follow the Code of Conduct in the meanwhile, then either come back with that in mind or not at all.

Is it just me thats gotten terrible at this game or has it gotten a LOT harder?
I’m getting my butt kicked by ONE lone fenix tank nowdays.

Threads merged. Give it a read.

//Mod