New weapon idea: Double wide thumper

Ur absolutely right and I agree

Stuck in the past? Itā€™s literally 1989 my guy.

Lol, you completely took that out of context. Me saying that ā€œthis game is way too stuck in the pastā€ is referring to these forums and how people constantly try and deny ideas that could help the game grow. And whatā€™s happened in this thread is exactly what Iā€™m talking about.

1 Like

Ah. Well, you are correct. The community does seem to frequently shoot down very good ideas.

2 Likes

Ikr literally every other creation i make is shot down and curbstomped Iam acutely happy that you all like it

1 Like

I donā€™t say they are bad. Justā€¦ a bit tooā€¦ā€œout of placeā€, I guessā€¦

Mhm how about u come up with some origanal ideas and make them because of how our idias so out of place

Sjorgen shotgun, upscaled to fit 40mm.
OR
Sjorgen shotgun. Bull-pup, magazine fed, instead of tube feed. Basically a big pistol with slide and stuff.
Kiddinā€™.

But on a serious note. Experimental guns in this game are fairies, in all fairness.
Iā€™m not actively against your ideas, but Iā€™d like to have gameā€™s roster ā€œnot too close to fairinessā€.
This game in state that adding something is highly likely to tip the big tower off balance due to weak foundations.

Ukw ur right but you still dont have to go against everyoneā€™s ideas

(20 characters threshold)

ā€¦

We were not even talking about you, I was replying to a guy talking about a hypothetical new hunting rifle, you got WAY too aggressive WAY too quickly.

1 Like

Letā€™s be chill, people. We may agree or disagree with eachother but remember to be friendly and constructive while on the forums. I for one think @Cl4p1te 's models look really cool :slightly_smiling_face:

//Mod

2 Likes

I agree we all need to be level headed also thanks it means alot

The example I gave was not meant as an Ā«attackĀ» on @Cl4p1te ā€˜s new weapon ideas. It was a satirical joke about the not so down to earth weapon ideas the community often presents to the devs. :wink:

I get that people want flashy, hi-tech, sci-fi weaponry. Personally, I donā€™t. I even think the current experimental weapons would have been best left out of the game. Not because I donā€™t like them (I do), but simply because they unbalance the rest of the arsenal, leaving a huge number of other weapons redundant

4 Likes

I dont feel u attacked me and I respect ur opinion

1 Like

The only weapon I truly feel is OP is the experimental KVM. I mean, donā€™t get me wrong, the lightning is awesome, but it is quite powerful.

But its sort of evened out by the underpowered ness of other guns.

1 Like

Ye the kvm9 is op and becoming palpate e
but not as op as the exp 50cal

Personally I must disagree, the kvm 59 may not do quite as much damage per bullet, but (especially if you have the extended mag) fire rate wise and capacity wise, it is far superior. It can also be silenced. But if you are talking about range and damage per bullet the .50 definitely takes the cake.

1 Like

Ye i have a exp kvm9 legendary mag and sight and its op and my secondary weapon is the 50 cal and my pistal and the magnum

Definitely looks like an double barrel American m79 grenade launcher vietnam era! Thats pretty sweet!

1 Like