New weapon pack coming

The weapons listed are the N16, N60, and N9.

N16 would be M16

N60 would be M60

N9 would be M9. As in M9 Beretta. Or could be a weird name for M1911.

3 Likes

I’m so excited for this, it was mentioned in the survey. Hopefully this opens up the possibilities to more unique weapons like flamethrowers or grenade launchers, also mentioned in the survey.

I think my load-out would be:

Sidearm: N9
Main: Al-76
Secondary: N60

Can’t wait to hunt for some 5 crowns!

It’s all going to be about the attachments if I’m honest.

Let hope here is something new

1 Like

The Plundra is getting crowded…we need a bigger storage .

6 Likes

So if we start getting weapon packs, why not give us a proper Rocket Launcher and not PVG90 type Sniper rifle?
There are already 2 LMGS and 3 Assault rifles.
Any thoughts?

Awesome! Any release for gz is good :grin:

Yea M72 (N72 for US weapon pack) with HEAT rounds,…

1 Like

This is going to be fun whats next a soviet pack

4 Likes

Tbh I’d loved to see a sniper rifle located between the Älgstudsare and the Pvg 90. Having the ability to attach a magazine and a silencer would be an amazing weapon for all those who want to play stealthy but not being limited by the tiny magazine of the Meusser and Älgstudsare :confused:

5 Likes

Really? Devs better prepare something unique or we having skins for FNC, MAG and Glock respectively.

So, are we now slowly going into the PTW model?
As long as these new weapons are more or less vanity items, I couldnt care less tbh.
They have released ONE priceworthy dlc so far, and that is Himfjäll, that offered tons of content.
FNIX rising was mediocre, and this one…
Well, Ill support this game to the bitter end, but this one Ill skip.

2 Likes

Some extended mags for the Mausser and the Algstudsare would be great.

2 Likes

Way to just pre-emptively judge the devs on content that has not even been released yet. I don’t see how releasing an optional DLC that offers more variety to the weapons pool, to a game that’s not competitive in any shape or form, is supposed to be pay to win.

6 Likes

I’m excited, what if we first get us weapons and soon after get story with us deployment in sweden
Maybe even npc companions in the form of us soldiers

Niiiiice!! Take my money! :star_struck:

1 Like

OGDH does have a point though, sure the guns aren’t out so we can’t really judge. But we don’t know the stats for these guns either. It does steer a tiny bit in the PTW section.

2 Likes

I disagree there, but I guess we’ll have to find out.

1 Like

How is a gun p2w in a pve game? Never heard anyone using that argument in any other game… Alot of games adds new weapons to dlc. Never heard anyone saying those weapons are p2w. Would want an argument on how a gun can be p2w in a pve game that is not competetive at all.

1 Like

Im with luicd
If this were destiny 2 or apex legends it be a different story
But there is no pvp in gen zero whatsoever

2 Likes