New weapon pack coming

The devs knows about it and we will prob have a hotfix coming in january about that.

I realized that too, and for me it was a new thing in this forum. There are more heated debates but I donā€™t remember seeing something at that level of anger against something that everyone didnā€™t know since the dlc hadnā€™t been released yet. Anyway, I donā€™t want restart the controversy and I hope it ends here.

2 Likes

It is not a mistake. Glock has same mags upgrades. It just M9 has two bullets less.

Only itā€™s no upgrade if the magazine specs are the same. :wink: So why call one the 4* and the other 5*? You would expect 25 bullets for the 5*.

1 Like

Eh. It doesnā€™t matter to me what is shooting the bullet. The end result is the same; to kill robots. I might even be open to the idea of holding a yellow gun making squeaky noises while shooting lol. I would have preferred they work on more robot models, but I am sure many will enjoy holding a murican weapon. :crazy_face:

hmā€¦ I already recycled old mag, but Iā€™ll keep an eye for that stuff.

How about the machines all look and sound the same as a yellow bath duck? :hatched_chick:

I have still have both 4 and 5 crown mags, they both load 23 bullets.