New weapons skins coming with Dark Skies

We are getting new weapon Skins which will be dropped by rivals. There are maybe 5 or 6, not sure, and maybe more in future. On Twitter there are shown 5.
The Magnus was shown on Stream.

4 Likes

I love the details on this one. Really makes me appreciate the high fidelity of the game engine.
And ofc the hard work of the art team :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This looks really cool, I wonder if skins can be applied to all guns or if they are tied to a specific weapon/weapon type.

Overall this update is looking very good, if they can release it without any major issues it’ll be one of my favorites.

2 Likes

What do you mean by this. Are we getting new weapons kins for the magnus and other weapons? Where was this confirmed? If this is true I am incredibly excited.

2 Likes

On Stream and on Twitter.

2 Likes

Holy shit this is wonderful

2 Likes

It is, isn’t it. A true surprise.

3 Likes

That magnus skin tho :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There all so pretty too I love them

1 Like

I’m typically not one for skins, but I have to admit, those are pretty cool. I don’t even like the Magnus and I absolutely love what they did with that skin.

4 Likes

Wow, this is a nice surprise :grin:

3 Likes

There all free as well that makes it even better.

2 Likes

It’s great to find some new things when we loot. They should do more of this stuff. But I’m not sure if this is extra taxing for the game.

3 Likes

That’s a nice bonus as well. I likely wouldn’t pay for skins. Even when they’re free, I’m typically very “meh” about them. But these really do look fabulous. I’m really liking the AG-4 and AG-5 ones particularly.

3 Likes

My personal favorite is the shotgun it just looks so cool too me.

1 Like

There is also one skin they haven’t shown yet.

1 Like

The shotgun does look pretty awesome. They all do. I don’t use it particularly. But gotta say it looks amazing.

2 Likes

I am bad with weapon knowledge. What would the 23 on the shotgun mean?

2 Likes

Not sure if it has any significance in the game specifically, but often military issue weapons will have a rack number on the stock for easy identification. It could be that, although doesn’t really look like it. Perhaps I’m missing some other significance of it.

3 Likes

I really don’t think it means anything other than it looking old and well used. Maybe it was a year they got it got it cause we’ve had pump shotguns for a really long time.

1 Like