New weapons skins coming with Dark Skies

Maybe if it’s owned by the Resistance, they’ve kept a simple number system for sorting their weapons inventory? :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe. But it’s is another part of the game that going to hunt me, when not knowing.

2 Likes

Hopefully the AG4 skin can also be applied to the AG4 Ex…

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: Heyy, that look sooo goood. The skin of the Magnus is awesome. Really cool artwork. Thanks to the devs.

3 Likes

What are they not doing while they are wasting time on skins?

2 Likes

Not a waste of time improves the gameplay experience for late game players who have nothing too do. And before you say bugs I’ve experienced a total of 10 bugs in my 2 years of playing.

1 Like

The Magnus skin reminds me of this skin in Battlefield 1 for the Gasser 1870 revolver:

2 Likes

There’s only 6 skins, I doubt it would’ve taken too long to make them.

3 Likes

That skin might get me to actually start using that gun.

2 Likes

Do you think I’ll be like a clothing item that you can apply to any weapon of the specific type or do you think there will be unique variants that you can collect and they’re separate weapons in the plundra.

I hope it works like a mix of an attachment and apparel.

A new attachment slot for skins which opens the global skin menu for this weapon. “Global” because you don’t have to have an item in your inventory for applying the skin. They work like apparel.

I pray that there will not be separate weapons for each skin that fill up your plundra or inventory!

1 Like

It’s not like the artists doing skins are the guys eyeballs deep in code. I’m pretty sure the coding team are pretty busy and what the artists are doing has exactly zero impact on that.

2 Likes

Exactly.
But instead of weapon skins they could make an optional 4k texture pack for ps5 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think the devs made a good decision to make something for all platforms instead of something for one platform, and from what I saw many people appreciated this little extra surprise. Even Tene was hyped. :wink:

5 Likes

This looks nice, skins are needed I think :+1:

3 Likes

Rightfully so. I’m an old guy. I don’t usually give 2 craps about cosmetic stuff in any game and I think those skins look damn good and will likely use them when / if I pick them up as loot.

5 Likes

I am an old guy too, retired, but still love to play games like GZ, because i can do it on my own pace. Skins aren’t too important to me either, but I still think it’s a cool (optional) addition. I will sure collect and equip them. Why not, hé. :grin:

I just bought the new Uncharted game, which is a Tomb Raider-like genre, which I really like. Years ago I watched all gameplay video’s of this franchise, when it was still an PS-exclusive. But now it finally came to PC too. :coffee:

2 Likes

72 here and have the same attitude. Just hope they work on the AG4 Experimental.

2 Likes

I dont either care much for skins but these are looking really promising!

I hope we in the future can get some customization options for the iron sights also, for example the super bright red on the experimentals are no good at all. Would be nice to have the option to tweak the color/brightness.

1 Like

I’d have issues if the skins were paid DLC or had some kind of extra mechanic attached to that (if paid). But for free? Why not! They look great. They may not add to game play in any way, but also don’t take anything away. And you’ll be looking at your gun as you play, so having it look cool is a nice visual bonus, even if it’s ultimately of no consequence.

Hats off to the artist(s) for this. They did great work.

I may be a little behind you guys, but I think it’s cool that we all play Geriatri… erm I mean, Generation Zero. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same. The AG-4 is kind of the end-game gun most will be using. To have the skin not work on that gun would be a grave oversight.

Perhaps that’s why there’s no skin for the .50 cal coming since the experimental rail gun version is a modified model of the base gun.

2 Likes