New weapons skins coming with Dark Skies

I don’t think that a skin for the AG-4 will fit the experimental one. Same for the shotgun.

You’re right, it’ll be sad if the most used guns won’t get skins from the start, but on the other hand most updates in the last time were for beginners, not for those who already have everything. And additionally those who already have everything maybe will start using less good weapons again to see their skins and to bring back a little challenge to their game.

That’s ok.

Yeah I’ve really stopped using experimental weapons. I just use 5 crown and below now. I enjoy the challenge.

I would hold my breath on this new weapon skin concept not becoming a paid pack.

The trend has shown more and more that packs are sort of the main idea now.
I used to joke that they would start going down the route of constant pack years ago.

4 Likes

Well, maybe the first one for free to introduce them technically (and to make us hungry for more) and the next ones paid.

1 Like

I enjoy buying dlc if they offer something that is actually useable like the weapon packs but if they sold skin packs I personally wouldn’t purchase it cause it doesn’t add anything actually able to be used. I would buy a new weapon pack that came with skins for the weapons though.

1 Like

Hopefully there are skins for the bikes and motorcycles, not just plain color ways. And imagine if we could choose skins for the different enemies. Make them easier to spot when they’re hiding in the trees and bushes.

I doubt it, but seeing a harvester that is bright nail polish Pink would be hilarious

2 Likes

i guess thats cool. but robots skin is the worst idea. you @Skynet_Disco this is not fortnite or roblox where you can customize everthing, thats very stupid idea.

gun skins are good idea but they have to fit, to make it sure is not that futuristic because this game is made for being look like old weapons and its 1980 maybe im wrong with that age.

1 Like

What skin is that then?

Welp they pontus said they have six skins and I only see 5

1 Like

Cataclysm day started at Nov 10th 1989, so almost the 1990s. But indeed the skins should fit the era the game is in.

I mean, there are still the 10 other base game weapons they haven’t shown yet, but if you ask me I think the 6th skin is possibly either still being finished or not being listed in order to surprise us.

1 Like

Did he? I thought he said: “I think it’s 5 or 6 weapons, maybe more in the future”. :coffee:

1 Like

Alright alright we’ll see but I really don’t care if it’s 5 or 6 any amount is cool with me cause I did not expect weapon skins with this update

1 Like

:sunglasses: No harm done. We just don’t know for sure. However, the twitter picture with only five, would indicate that there will be five. But we never know if they want to surprise us even more, like Stutz59 said. :grin:

2 Likes

Nah it’s all good man I see where you coming fromm

2 Likes

I’m curious to see how skins are applied in-game. :thinking: Could it simply be an attachment that you equip in the same way you do a silencer or a scope? Or will it have a separate menu of some kind? :blush:

I would like if each particular skin could be applied to every weapon, but that may be a bit much to ask. :laughing: I never got the taste for camo patterns on weapons. I like the shotgun design best of the skins that are shown here. :+1:

3 Likes

The weapon skins will be applied like an attachment.

3 Likes

You don’t have to be a dick about it. I was just throwing out some fun ideas. I don’t play those two games you mentioned. Guess I won’t post on here anymore then, since my ideas are “stupid.”

Nah It’s alright man It was a fine idea but it just doesn’t make too much sense. It was a fun idea though