No DLC mission after installing Alpine Unrest

Release date was yesterday, but only for PC so far

Consoles maybe early next week

Edit: ninja’d… :wink:

Me to no Mission ! A real scandal !

If it does work when will you know?

1 Like

When you leave first island and make it to the large main land a message should appear letting you know to check a location for first mission leading to Alpine unrest , there are many posts on forum with more detailed information and help do a search , and welcome to the forum :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much will go and check if it shows up

1 Like

I was playing for a long time and I completed all the missions on the first island. I’ve watched videos on how to get to the next island and it shows me that I need a mission to get to the other side but I did them all but I still can’t get to the other side. My missions to get to the other side just disappeared.

i guess you have the dlc alpine unrest ?

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

PS4 I got a similar problem I did all the missions but at the end when I had to repair the boat it didn’t let me repaired.

Hello Phillip,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue. To better understand your issue, please take a moment to answer a few questions about the state of your game.

Within your “player menu”, please open the “Log” tab and navigate to “Main missions”. From here, can you please check if you have the mission “Not Alone”? If you do, it’d be great to know if the mission is showing as started, not started or completed.

If you go to the challenges tab in the “player menu”, can you see the challenge tree titled “Himfjäll”? If you don’t have the “Himfjäll” challenge tree, then I don’t believe you have the DLC installed. Potentially reinstalling it will fix this issue.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t have a challenge ., but for some reason like a more at the middle of the game that mission appear you’re not alone and then when I did it it didn’t let me do it so I got confuse I’ll look online and I found out a Wass from the DLC., I buy the game for a special offer and I suppose it was with dlc but I guess it was not… well thank you anyway. Pd… I put my saved data on a USB and deleted the one the PS4 and begin for scrap in the mission appear again when I did it it happened again and then the mission when I complete it disappear so maybe is a bug I don’t know. Well thank you for your time.

1 Like

Can you get (kvm 89 and 59 ) weapons without the DLC? Are you need to dlc to obtain them?

KVMs should be obtainable without the Alpine Unrest DLC (from downed Apocalypse class machines).

2 Likes

Hello Phillip,

I’m glad to hear that we could confirm that you don’t have the DLC installed. If you did see that the mission “not alone” started and appeared in your mission log, then please reach out to me at support.generationzero.com. I would love to discuss that further in-depth.

Hope that you’re continuing to enjoy the game.

1 Like