No DLC Missions after another player in my game picked up the first note - FNIX Rising

Platform: Xbox One X

Description: Bought FNIX Rising from the store, let it update and all that stuff. Loaded the game up with my Dad, as we’ve pretty much done the entire game together over multiplayer anyway, we then finished gathering all the collectibles we could before moving onto the new expansion.

We saw the marker for the next mission on Himfjäll so we wandered over there. Saw the note on the stone, a fight broke out so we finished that and then my Dad picked up the note - I got a pop up to read something, didn’t catch what it was and didn’t read it, but now I have nothing else to follow up, no missions in my log what-so-ever.

I asked in Discord and was advised to go to Måsskär to see if that fixes it, but unfortunately it did not.

Something else of note though is my Dad has another tab under his challenges that I do not have - no challenges to do with melee weapons at all.

As of right now I’ve paid for an expansion and all it’s done is broken my game as I cannot progress any further.

Steps To Reproduce: Tried in my solo game, I joined my Dad’s game, as he found another note on a car that isn’t there for me either (not even in my own game).

Images / Videos: N/A

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: My Dad - Greymaine, and myself.

Specifications: Xbox One X