No Loot on Killed Enemies

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description: After a varying amount of playtime, usually between 30-45mins, killed enemies begin having empty inventories when looting. Once it happens once every subsequent dead enemy will have no loot. Quitting to dashboard and fully restarting the game resolves the issue, but it consistently happens again within the timeframe mentioned above.

Can happen with the first enemy killed in a session (afked for ~30mins then killed a runner to test, no loot), so not related to number of enemies killed/looted. Can also happen to the first enemy in a new world, as shown in the video clip linked below, and the issue will persist into additional new worlds until the game is fully closed and restarted.

Steps To Reproduce: No clear steps to reproduce, other than playing for timeframe mentioned above and then attempting to loot enemies.

Images / Videos: https://youtu.be/RybtCS0vSzE?si=SZHNCTeLtbzyiOwy

Host or Client: Single player (invite only)

Players in your game: Solo

Specifications: Xbox Series X

1 Like

I can also confirm this issue on Xbox Series X. In fact, I just made an account so I could post about this. Is there any confirmation that the developers are aware of this bug so that they can fix it (or at least put it on the back burner)?

How much free space do you have one your Xbox?
Maybe that could be an indicator?

I’ve had this problem a few times on the PC on Steam, but it usually went away the next time I started the game

I’ll check later, but my guess is I have around 100 GB of free disk. Update: It is over 160GB free