No more 5 star item drops from tanks?

There also don’t seem to be any ‘fixed’ spawns for them like there are for some other bots, which makes them a bit harder to find.

Personally though, I find them regularly at Kaptansvillan when I fast travel there to restock at Nyhamnen.

1 Like

Thx, I will go there. I have hunted some fnix hunters and tanks near Stenmyra Church, but I do not like to stay a long time in the same spot.

1 Like

FWIW, I only see them about once in every four or five visits there, but it’s the most consistent place I’ve been able to find them. I’ve also seen one up north in the area around the windmills from the ‘Tilting at Windmills’ quest, but if you want to go after that one you run the risk of angering the multiple military tanks that hang out in the same area.

Each four or five visits? I observed the same spawning regularity in another place I used to go frequently. It could be a game mechanism in the way of spawning machines.
Yes, the three windmills flatland is a marvelous place but a bit too dangerously crowded for my solo game. And no building for cover.

Roughly every four or five on average, not exactly on the fourth or fifth visit. I consistently do see one around Östervik in general, so that’s probably one of the spots in the area that one can spawn (though hunting through Östervik for it would be a pain due to the multiple tanks and dozens of hunters that are normally around too).

I loathe the FNIX Hunters but only because they drop shotgun ammo, so my preferred prey are the Military ones.