Norrmyra Radio Tower

Apparently there’s a collectable there that I can’t find. I’ve been all over, it’s not that big of an area, and can’t find anything. Does anybody know where it is?
Thanks

There are a few collectibles in marshland I wasn’t able to find. In general at soviet locations.

I’m still thinking the latest update had some stuff that wasn’t finished and I still believe that these collectibles belong to an upcoming mission which is related to the once locked door (computer) at the northern coast…

But, just to have asked, did you check the computer directly at the radio tower (for a machine blueprint)?

1 Like

Its the Apocalypse Hunter Blueprint, if you already collected it then its gonna remain like that.

1 Like

did you check the computer directly at the radio tower (for a machine blueprint)

Yes, I got that a long time ago. But it recently started showing that there is a schematic there so I figured it was new.

It recently started showing that there is a schematic there so I figured it was new.

Its the same with other locations that got the soviet dolls from Landfall, they report a missing collectible when in reality its already collected.