Not even one drop of any weapons or halloween clothes

Same here. I hope I don’t have to destroy all leveled-up machines I was saving for the ps4 update. I want that experimental kvm.

Same for me. It seems that quite a few of us are unlucky these days :slight_smile:

To be sure I destroyed a level 4 apocalypse tank but got nothing. Guess it must be a bug on ps4?

@Raco … I play it on the Pc, i think it’s probably a universal bug

@Raco @Obllivian @joshx336 @MarkNcheese42
It´s glitched for everyone or at least for most people in all 3 platforms.

1 Like

I am aware. I created a topic that addresses this. It is now merged with another persons topic.

1 Like

So has anyone found any Halloween items on any platform this year or is this “event” broken like so much else?

I assume something was added between this year and last that is screwing with the dtops

Same issue replies moved to proper topic.

//Mod

700+ kills to day, not one single Halloween clothing found.

As aspected, just enjoy the game as long it’s working okey, at least the most of us can play it now.

1 Like

I don’t know how many kills I had but I got no clothes as well. Since I don’t care much about clothes I don’t bother. What I found very wierd is the amount of barrel extensions I found. In Skvadern I found 16 of them :rofl:

Can confirm. 2 hours, 15 rivals, an overwhelming amount of other bots. Not a single special “Halloween” drop. I’m mosly getting 5 and 6 star weapon drops and clothing crafting plans. So, same as any other day. I think the Halloween event might be broken. Playing on PC.

:sweat_smile: seems like some attachments favour some players - for me its always the shotgun chokes that drop in abundance.
And ofc also no special event clothes here this year :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I played for more than 9 hours yesterday + a few tens of minutes today and unfortunately no special event clothes :-1:

I javent had a single drop after spending 3 hours on Friday then another 5 hours Saturday to still not get a single halloween drop. This is on PS4.

Is this a joke or what? Me and 2 friend have played allmost 24/7 since start of this Halloween event, killing hundreds and hundreds of rivals and not one of us have got one single thing, have looted everything on the map and nothing. Has anyone got something? Or have the developers forgot to turn on the Halloween switch?

This is my concern as well

It’s quite clear that this is carrot dangling yet 24 hours on and nobody across 3 platforms has anything

WTF is going on

Posts merged with collection topic.

//Mod

It stands to reason if they cannot get paid content to work correctly how did anyone think a free event would work? cue mod

2 Likes

I can understand the skepticism.

But, the Halloween event is already in the game. There’s nothing to download, I think it’s just a matter of flipping a switch. Unfortunately, that switch is connected to a quite grumpy game engine…

I expect we’ll hear something about this tomorrow.