Not in time for a beta key

Hello,

I just now discovered this amazing game like 2 days ago from a Youtuber named IGP were I fell in love with the idea of a man vs machine survival game. Ever sense then I have scavenged through every dark corner of Youtube, the internet and even news networks for more information about this game. I regret not being able to play the game, for I didn’t even hear about this game at the time. But that aside; If there is a beta key for pc that hasn’t been used, may I have the opportunity to experience Generation Zero for myself?

Thank you sincerely,
Averaxis.

Hello,

There are no ‘‘official’’ ways to get it anymore but they sometimes drop keys in the following ways:

Go watch their livestream and check their social media where they will be giving away keys. They’re going to livestream every week at thursday 4 PM CET time, this is the official livestream timer. ([https://www.twitch.tv/popout/generationzerogame/extensions/naty2zwfp7vecaivuve8ef1hohh6bo/panel ]

Another way is to go to the forum post called ‘‘The Great key giveaway’’, they update the post from time to time with new keys. Here is the link: The Great Code Giveaway Thread

Ow, and they sometimes pop keys randomly in the discord chat, this is their discord:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 Like

Thanks haha, you too!