Not showing missions

Got on for the first time in a few weeks and its not showing any of my new missions i tried restarting the game and still nothing im sure i haven’t finished the game because the last time i was on i still had one more bunker to find and now that mission won’t even show up on my mission list

I’ve had my missions go away several times for various known and unknown reasons.
I don’t know if it will be the same for you but my bunker missions would come back when visiting a warboard.
If I had a mission to collect keycards and already had found some, they would come back when I revisited that area and the collected cards still counted.
Other side missions that disappeared should also be able to be picked up again at their original starting location.
Not sure if you are having the same problem inhad but hopefully it helps

I’ve tried but when i pick them up again they still wont show up

I’m having the same issue with the mission not alone
Completed the main story got to level 25
Not alone is not there

Glad to know im not the only one having this issue

Description: The mission Scrap Metal (incomplete) disappeared from my list of side missions, and only reappeared sometime after I finished it.

Steps To Reproduce: Unknown. Might have something to do with joining another players game and then returning to your own, but I can’t confirm this for sure.

Images / Videos: The upper photo shows my list of side missions, and the lower photo shows the marked Tank I’m supposed to destroy for Scrap Metal.

Host or Client: Host.

Players in your game: 1

Xbox model and game version: Xbox one. Version: November 5 update.