Note to Moderator Xezr

Sir:
Twice now, you took a high risk.
Once you re-opened a topic that was potentially volatile, my last post was potentially a nuclear bomb, yet…
Yet you gave me a chance… you gave the community a chance…

I never had a doubt, myself, my trust is, proven now, well-funded in the community.
Even “negative” type posts turn positive, and I am so bloody grateful to be part of this community.

But you, sir…
You stuck your neck out.
The result is quite good, I think, but still…
It only takes one to arm the bomb.
And still you took that chance.

I really have to say… thank you…
For your work here, your contributions… and for being such a sport.

10 Likes

For a one off Xogger i agree , Last Man Standing is Xezr needs a God status having to deal with US :clap::+1:

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say… Just trying to be a decent moderator :pray:
If anything, thank @Avalanche_Graham and @SR_Carni for giving me the opportunity.

8 Likes

@Avalanche_Graham and @SR_Carni

Thank you so much for giving us sir Xezr as Moderator.
I know, I’m a weirdo, but I DO understand what respect is, and gratitude.
And sir Xezr deserves both.

Thank you.

@Zesiir
As you “asked”, sir, I paid my respect and gratitude to the ones that gave you the opportunity, and us a damn fine moderator.
Credit where credit due.

Yours truly:
The Xogger. :slight_smile:

I knew my trust wasn’t misplaced :heart: you guys have been doing absolutely wonderful work in my absence as I’m currently trying to clear my schedule and make time for moderator stuff.

6 Likes

Thanks mate. @boston_51 is also returning to the fold, which feels great. I’m not alone anymore :smile:

4 Likes

@SR_Carni
Welcome back, sir!!!
Been too long.

Best wishes for 2020.

2 Likes

Us moderators took the responsibility of helping with the forums because of our love of the game, without a doubt. We do our best to keep this community a clean and healthy place for conversation about GZ so we can all thrive and enjoy the game as much as we can. Most importantly, none of us would be here without the Avalanche team!

Thanks for being a member of the GZ commnuity!
boston_51

3 Likes

Thank you, good Sir, for the effort you put into this community.
It’s a surprise to see ow many nice folks are around, respecting (mostly) others.
It’s nice to see such a bunch of people getting along, though we do not always see eye to eye.
Which, in the end, is logical.
Thank you for everything!

1 Like

@Zesiir should get the new CM for GZ job hands down (post about job found here) He would be great at it! I wear my emotions on my sleeves & he has been great by me. This forum is the most fairly run forum I have EVER seen PERIOD! Because of him we get to have open two sided honest discussion/debate (sometimes even heated) about the current state of the game as well as its future.

I am it is fair to say almost a fanboy of this game & I spend a lot of time promoting it on social media & vie Mixer stream. I also promote this community as a beacon of quality & fairness. Another title banned me on social media simply for posting screen shots of bugs & a video. Here that is encouraged. In my book that is a sign of class. @Zesiir does get short sometime but in a understandable way (it must be a pain telling people there is already a topic about X everyday) but I have also seen him apologize for it…That is a real plus in my book & has helped make this community as great as it is.

Please forgive the writing I am not great at putting my thoughts into the written word & thanks for reading.
SPP

6 Likes

@SteampunkPagan
DARN well said, my old friend!!!
Could not have put it better.

I beg to differ!

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say… Other than, well… Thanks for the kind words :blush:

I’m sure our actual CM’s @Avalanche_Graham and @Avalanche_Pontus manage just fine though!

2 Likes

Seriously you should look into that job. I think you would be good at it!
SPP

2 Likes

I fully concur, sir @SteampunkPagan.

1 Like

+1 to all of the above! Couldn’t wish for a better volunteer mod team!

7 Likes

@Avalanche_Graham
Thank you, kind sir! :slight_smile:

1 Like

But you have to part with the “nissehue” (gnome hat) soon, @Zesiir . Christmas is over :wink:

3 Likes

@IanForce
Actually he’s prepping for next one.
God, what a foresight… XD :wink:

3 Likes

Duly noted! I’ll put on some bunny ears or something for Easter.

5 Likes

heheheheheh
I’d love that, aye!
:wink:

1 Like