Now there's new glitches...šŸ˜”šŸ™

First of all if you shoot a tanks weapons offā€¦ For some reason 90% of the timeā€¦ They can still shoot from thin airā€¦ If you break the front armor panel as well it becomes transparent for FNIX tanksā€¦ Plusā€¦ It doesnā€™t always show on your screen when a rival appearsā€¦ So always double check your mapā€¦ And grenades still blow up in your face sometimes

2 Likes

Heyo, thanks for the report. Iā€™ve noticed this on Harvesters as well. Destroyed the rocket pods with my AG4 Incendiary, and it kept shooting rockets at me.

Edit: It does seem a bit uneven when Rivals appear. Sometimes theyā€™re created when you get killed by a Machine and it levels up, sometimes notā€¦

Iā€™m not sure about this grenade thing. Itā€™s been reported before, but Iā€™ve never been given any clarity. How does it explode? Do you hold the throw/attack button for too long, or?

1 Like

Iā€™m on PS4 and have only came across one rival in 2 days of slaying machines and a runner became my personal rival and then after I killed it I got Freddy Krugerā€™s sweater from looting it. :joy::joy:
Well I found it humorous anywayā€¦
There is a invisible body glitch too, if u find the artic long coat or something alone those lines and put it on your torso becomes invisible

But upon doing this I cannot access my main characters game as Iā€™m greeted with a black screen upon loading, the other 3 characters are fine.

Looks like my gta character :joy::joy:

If you find new glitches or bugs, make a separate Bug Report for it with this template or something similar.

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I explained this once in detail, but canā€™t remember where. The animation either does not show at all after youā€™ve pressed the button and then thereā€™s a socking great bang, or in one case, the animation showed the grenade being thrown but after about ten yards it vanished - i.e. you could not see it land, and it went off in my hand. Happens less now than it used to. I use grenades a lot, so Iā€™ll load the Xbox bar and record it retrospecively, if I can work out howā€¦

1 Like

I am not entirely sure if it has to do with the october patch but I cannot enter the command center of bunker ā€œMƤrdenā€ anymore. If I use fast travel I end up in the room between the two double-doors which do not open. And when I enter from outside I cannot open the green double doors either. I did the mission, it shows as completed in my log, it shows the three key-cards necessary - but it wonā€™t let me enter. Maybe someone had the same issue?

Playing on PS4 Pro since August update.