Nvidia display optimized GZ profile? (PC)

Hi,
For PC players using NVIDIA cards, there is a GeforceExperience tool proposing best display settings profiles, already included inside. They exist for Fallout, DayZ, KingdomCome, Westland …

But not for GZ. Anyone knows why ?

If you click on the link for the supported games you will see that it is on the list;

Check in the GE settings to make sure you install drive is there assuming you have the game installed on a different drive.

Thx, yes it is in my list of supported games, however it still does not work for me. GZ does not appear, after the games scan in Geforce Experience. Tried everything : setting my steam folder location in Geforce Experience, uninstalling driver and Geforce Experience, cleaning registry with ccleaner, looked for hints at google etc.

I am cursed :confused:

1 Like

Its the same for me but I dont think GE will make any difference so it is…
I mean out of 380 Steam games only two are showing - but the world hasnt ended for me.

Ah it does not appear for you neither ? Interesting. It is a small consolation for me.
I have 18 games appearing from about 100. But GZ is in the GeforceExperience list of supported games.
Thanks anyway for your time.

Generation Zero is not the only installed game on my PC that is on the Geforce Experience list but not detected… :frowning: