Old completed side missions showing up again

Hi everyone.
Just within the last 4 days, I have had a few old completed side missions showing up on my screen like they need to be completed. I’ve completed every main mission and side mission months ago. This has all started happening ever since the New Dawn Update where infinite tick spawns overload the game and base attacks and defenses make the game crash.

I know that Devs are aware and working on the infinite tick issue, but has anyone else had old side missions popping-up too?

Thanks

Xbox

2 Likes

I had this at ring fort, too.

2 Likes

I didn’t have that…

1 Like

On Steam ive had side mission markers reappear in the ringfort for FNIX Rising and had barcodes for the Sorken Command bunker drop of a few machines despite having it all done for over a year now.

2 Likes

Can you actually play the missions again or is it just the notifications that erroneously pop up?

2 Likes

I’ve not noticed markers, but I’ve had enemies drop key cards for the bunkers and prompts for collecting 1/5 etc.

3 Likes

Hey Vlad,
Yeah, most of them I am able to play again, but there have been a few where I go to the marker and there is nothing there, so I have to just leave it. Really weird. I’m playing them to try to close them out but now new ones just keep on popping up so it’s like this will be never-ending. Oh well, gives me something to do I guess. :rofl:

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to play the mission again. If I get close to the marker it disappears.

Maybe the devs try to make missions replayable and already built some code for that in the last update (that now appear to be a bug) ?

3 Likes

This bug seems like a blessing in disguise then, though I do understand how it would be a problem. Replayable missions are quite a requested feature. This and the no HUD bug should mean that both of those features could both be added to the game properly, right?

I hope so!

2 Likes